• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Pair of stock side cases for sale - like new

These were never used. I got them on a 2001 Connie that I bought new. I already had a set of bags from my first Connie (an '88), so I just used the old ones and kept these in the basement for some reason. I'd like these to go to someone who can use them. Includes two keys (type A).

They are expensive to ship, so if you are in the East Tennessee area I'd be happy to work with you on pickup, maybe meet halfway, etc.

Asking $75 plus whatever shipping comes out to be.

20210630-094112a.jpg
20210630-094149a.jpg
20210630-094308a.jpg

These were never used. I got them on a 2001 Connie that I bought new. I already had a set of bags from my first Connie (an '88), so I just used the old ones and kept these in the basement for some reason. I'd like these to go to someone who can use them. Includes two keys (type A).

They are expensive to ship, so if you are in the East Tennessee area I'd be happy to work with you on pickup, maybe meet halfway, etc.

Asking $75 plus whatever shipping comes out to be.

20210630-094112a.jpg
20210630-094149a.jpg
20210630-094308a.jpg
I have a broken right saddlebag which needs to be replaced. I am willing to buy both in order to have a spare for the left one. I am happy with the price, but do not know how much it would be to mail to Fairbanks Alaska (Zip 99709). Please advise if you are willing to work with me.

I have a broken right saddlebag which needs to be replaced. I am willing to buy both in order to have a spare for the left one. I am happy with the price, but do not know how much it would be to mail to Fairbanks Alaska (Zip 99709). Please advise if you are willing to work with me.

AKconcours
I already bought these last month
Best Regards
Bob

Shipping would be a chunk of change I would think. Look at some other ads. I think one mentioned actual shipping cost. Whatever it was, it was pricey.