• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Picked up a New Bike

lieu910

Moped
Picked up a demo 2018 K1600GT. The beauty of it was it was a 0 mile demo, and had just been entered as a demo and had not been ridden.

Got a great deal on it, and am completely thrilled with it. The K1600 has gotten some really nice updates recently. Reverse, shift assist pro, dynamic ABS, hill start, Dynamic ESA. Along with some further refinements to the bike, such as improved throttle delivery.

Just an amazing bike, really happy with my decision. It was a long process complete with quite a few test rides, etc.

Attachments

• K1600.jpg
    K1600.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 202
That is a good deal. Nice score  :motonoises:  Keep us up to date on how it performs.

Congrats on a beautiful bike. I love the sweet sound of that inline 6  at red line...  (I had a rental) :beerchug: :beerchug:

Congratulations!

I test rode one of those and an RT back to back several times.

Went with the RT. Never regretted it. Never left this forum, though.

captainmarko said:
Congratulations!

I test rode one of those and an RT back to back several times.

Went with the RT. Never regretted it. Never left this forum, though.

I like the RT as well, and came pretty close. However, I already have an RS, which I use for solo rides and canyon fun. Love that inline 6, smooth and so much torque.