• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Pilot 4 Gt

strum

My Avon 3D ultra sport (rear) lasted 3k.. I hope the Michelin does better.  Two cool things. Tire looks amazing.
This was the simplest  wheel remove/replace ever. I think I've had bicycle wheels that took longer.  :great:
ha I didnt say anything about the handling :beerchug:

Hey Strum, I didn't make it to Blairsville this morning - taking advantage of a relatively cool morning to patch the driveway while no one is around.

How's that tire feel on Blood Mountain? I like mine. I got 5,500 out of the OEM 'Stones, then BAM--they were slick. I've already got that on the PR4GTs and they still look good. I expect another 3,000 or so. If I keep working around the house on Saturday and they'll last for YEARS!!!  :))    (Man, I need a ride..)

Catch you before the "Wolf" one day soon.

Ron

This was suppost to go on the C14 thread sorry for wrong post.
Ted since this is my first C14 I have no idea how many miles is normal .
All I know is riding theses roads are hard on tires and I doesn't help much when I twist the go handle repeatedly either.
Sorry I missed you Ron . Catch ya next time.
I only rode a short 30 miles yesterday so i dont really know anything about performance . I was taking it easy on the new rubber.
What i can say is it had a very nice solid /stable feel to it.