• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

PR3 Back Ordered Till The End of Sept

KLRtoConnie

Training Wheels
Was told 10 minutes ago by the local Kawasaki Dealer that he we told that all his sources for the PR3 indicated back ordered till the END OF SEPT.

I had already waited 3 weeks back order when I was told this fact  :truce:  Now getting an another PR2 for the rear and it will be in this Friday and installed for free.

Must be some major (issue) for them to not be able to ship
:-\

http://www.fz6-forum.com/forum/fz6-general-discussion/35444-michelin-pilot-road-3-here-8.html#post410571
http://www.fz6-forum.com/forum/fz6-general-discussion/35444-michelin-pilot-road-3-here-9.html#post414891

wow, what a crap set of tires he got.  :-\
wow, no regrets so far with my bt023 rear tire after two sets of pr2 tires on my 09

Attachments

• 5794397648_2e568e6844_z.jpg
    5794397648_2e568e6844_z.jpg
    518.1 KB · Views: 99
from my guys mich sales rep they are "on hold" until further notice.  :-[    not sure if my post two up is related.

chickenlittle.jpg

cablebandit said:
I sent a quick note to Michelin and they said they no of no such back-order.

I am going into my local Kawasaki dealer this Friday (They were the ones that told me there was a 3 week back order and then yesterday the back order for the PR3 is now to the end of Sept).

If you can share that email you referenced it would help.  :motonoises:

I just bought a set from bikebandit.com 4 days ago, no backorder, already delivered to home too.  They show them as in stock at the time of this posting too.

Dealers may have them in stock, but there suppliers may not have them. I got mine on about 2 weeks ago and I love them.

Handle Bar Hank said:
Dealers may have them in stock, but there suppliers may not have them. I got mine on about 2 weeks ago and I love them.

Good point that some dealers will have them in stock but the suppliers may not have them. If I can support local motorcycle dealers with my business I will, (as long as the cost in dollars and days is not significantly higher that on line sources). In this case I was saving the cost of the mount and balance by buying local but paid 3+ weeks in time and settling for the PR2 vs the PR3. If I had a do over likely would have bought from the PR3 Murph and just paid the extra given the choice. I hope to have the wheel with new PR2 back on the Connie this PM.

Thanks for the comments

Too bad Murph's prices seemed to have gone up so much.  When I got my PR2's from him he was right in line with everyone else.  I just bought my second rear PR3 for 45 bucks less elsewhere.

~ $200 PR2 Installed and Balanced (included CA tire recycle fee and tax)

Fremont Honda Kawasaki Fremont CA

Nice Guys

So did my dealer get his information wrong?

Are PR3 for the C14 shipping over July / Aug?

Brent (aka not Mr Pepsi)

KLRtoConnie said:
Was told 10 minutes ago by the local Kawasaki Dealer that he we told that all his sources for the PR3 indicated back ordered till the END OF SEPT.

I had already waited 3 weeks back order when I was told this fact  :truce:  Now getting an another PR2 for the rear and it will be in this Friday and installed for free.

Must be some major (issue) for them to not be able to ship
:-\