• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Quabbin Reservoir Ride [MA] Saturday 6/16/18

Just looked at the forecast for Saturday,  :49: Looks like it will be a awesome day for the ride. I don't think I
can make it due to my work schedule but I hope you all have a great ride and enjoy the beautiful day!

Where's the ice cream emoji?  :rotflmao:

Pat and Sher in MA said:
Any idea of lunch spot meeting time? I can't make the ride but might be able to meet up for the lunch part.
I plan on being at the lunch spot at 12.

Pat and Sher in MA said:
It was nice to see everyone at the lunch stop. I sure hope you all had a nice ride back and enjoyed the ice cream!
Chocolate Lovers Delight small - delicious!