• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

R.I DEALER FOR 08 CONCOURS

connierdr

Tricycle
HI all . does anyone on the forum live near north kingstown r.i if so im looking at a 2008 concours at razee motorcycles if you know anything about them please call me i may go this weekend to get it but would like to know about them first .its an 08 with 27k on the clock anyone have the same ? need to know about what to expect of service intervals thanks jamesd 978-6978-2915 jdenoncourt66@yahoo.com

Brian (BDF) lives in RI. He probably knows better, but from what I remember they are a decent dealer. BTW - I saw a 2010 posted on the other the forum for sale privately in NH.
Sell completely stock for $12,500. Or for $13,000 including Kawi trunk, gel seat, risers, GPS center mount and Cee Bailey windshield. The only flaw is a few heel marks on the right side bag. The title is clear and ready to go.

Funny thing but I know both the dealer and that particular bike. The dealer is excellent and the bike is clean. I do not know where it is in the maintenance schedule but the previous owner took pretty good care of it. Sorry this reply is late but I do not check this forum too often and just saw the post. Brian

well went to r.i sat am and came home empty handed .not impressed with bike at all. nice condition not comfortable at all seat to stiff windshield just could not cut wind. just did not have connection with bike. dealer would not lower price .left plate at home .could not get temp ( no binder ) but i got to visit rhode island just did not work out ill stick to my 2000 she treats me wellsome time things happen for a reason ..