• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

radar : Yamaha Tracer 9 GT

I have a new Tracer 9 on order, not sure if it will have this but wow if it does!
Dud you order a 22’ or 23’ model? And GT or standard?

I’d call your dealer if it’s something you want so you’re not disappointed and especially if you could update your order now and not miss out.

Wayne, Carol & Blue

Dud you order a 22’ or 23’ model? And GT or standard?

I’d call your dealer if it’s something you want so you’re not disappointed and especially if you could update your order now and not miss out.

Wayne, Carol & Blue

'22 GT is what I've ordered so I'm positive it won't have this new radar/adaptive cruise control. Still won't be disappointed as it's my 1st new bike in a long while as I'm very excited!

'22 GT is what I've ordered so I'm positive it won't have this new radar/adaptive cruise control. Still won't be disappointed as it's my 1st new bike in a long while as I'm very excited!
Awesome to hear your excitement.

Drop couple hundred #’s and gain tons of gadgets! I predict you’ll love the Quickshifter - it’s a great add-on that everyone who rides alongside our C-14 is very interested to hear about. The T9’s QS is Bo-directional as well, even better than we have with our Healtech QS.

Then the telemetry, if the model was young enough I might take the leap and look to design an aftermarket drop in, the C-14 getting very agd in this respect.

Wayne, Carol & Blue

Then the telemetry, if the model was young enough I might take the leap and look to design an aftermarket drop in, the C-14 getting very agd in this respect.
Curious on this telemetry add-on you're designing for the C14. While I get it that I really don't need all these electronic gadgets and gizmos of the T9, I do appreciate the data feedback when it helps! I will be keeping the C14 for awhile to make sure I like the T9.

Curious on this telemetry add-on you're designing for the C14. While I get it that I really don't need all these electronic gadgets and gizmos of the T9, I do appreciate the data feedback when it helps! I will be keeping the C14 for awhile to make sure I like the T9.
If there was enough interest I would look to design something that integrates into our machines data outputs. I like the new telemetry meters, likely not enough interest and the investment wouldn’t be cheap.