• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Rear red reflector for 09 Connie

ss1179852

Woody in BC
Good day to all. Does anyone have a red 2 1/4 red reflector sitting in their shop? I’m in Canada. Best I’ve seen is 18$ plus 20 bucks shipping.
47B71A6B-D117-4C64-B186-0E3AB8177FB3.jpeg

Hello Woody.
I don't have one, but I'm sure that someone does.

Needless to say, I like your RED Connie.
As your in Canada, are the yearly colors different?

Ride safe, Ted (SRCA Founder/President)

Last edited:
SS117, do you still need a reflector? I have one for you I won't use anymore. Let me know or send me a PM with an address you'd like it sent to and I'll get it to you.

Just checking. I’ve been away.
Where do you live and what do you want for it. I can send you an e transfer once it’s in the mail for the reflector and postage to BC.
My cell is 1-250-317-9781
Might be easier to text for details.

And thank you.
Steve aka Woody.

The reflector arrived today and is on the bike! Thank you so much. Very kind of you to send it thru to me.
I’ll pay this favour forward to someone else
Ride safe. And thanks again
Woody in BC. Aka. Steve

You are most welcome, if I got stuff laying around and someone needs it, I'll send it off, long time ago, someone did that for me and I was astounded at the time, now, after almost 20 years of COG, it's just what we do. I got books too, but not many here read for pleasure. :)