• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Red 09 C-14 ABS in Blairsville, GA

That is likely the same bike I saw there when I purchased my bike last year. It had Florida plates, was dirty, on consignment, overpriced, and looked much older. Just trying to help out.

I love that color, but decided to go for silver and all of the newer updates.

It is too much of a coincidence for that to not be the same bike. I is equipped with the same options and has same mileage as the bike I looked at there last Fall.

Someone needs to buy it and help increase the active population of these bikes in the north Georgia mountains.

I believe this is the same one that was at Smith's Power Sports.before Smith's Power Sports in Hayesville Shutdown. Not 100% positive. Guess it does not matter. Add on the dealership fees and what not and you well on  your way to spending close to $11,000 for a 2009. By from a private seller in Georgia = No dealership fees or sales tax, or dealership markup.