• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Red Green live in St Paul Mn.

roadkoan

Big Wheel
Hey all!
So Red Green is in the twin cities (St. Paul actually) at the O'Shaughnessy on May 7th.
If you are not familar, watch a vid here.
"Remember the only time your not supposed to be smiling is when there is a bad smell, or when your wife is not smiling."

So I'm going and was wondering if anyone else here was thinking about it?
We could meet at my new duplex over by the campus and have a BS session and a couple of beverages before convoying over?
Or we could make my missus play taxi and have a couple more beverages/save on parking?

Tickets available here

Would like to join you but I will be duct taping my rear brake light socket, I think.  Have fun!

"If the women don't find you handsome, at least they will find you handy..." - R. Green

Possum Lodge rocks

I am a man . . .
I can change . . .
If I have to . . .
I guess . . .

Keep your stick on the ice.

If my job promotion goes through, God willing, I will be in Princeton. If I get there by May, I would love to.

Lots of ifs, but I love Red Green

ron203 said:
I LOVE that show, but we don't get it here............

Well you see, the show is about a guy named Red Green and his exploits in the north woods with his friends and nephew at the lodge. They get into some interesting situations and Red is very good at "Gerry rigging" things.

Or did you mean you don't have television coverage where you live?  :nananana: :nananana:

Well, once the Clampetts moved away, the local economic development ofishuls decided that we'un needed that thar telyvision stuff, you know to keep 'em down on the farm, so to speak.... Since then, thangs got a little better her in n. Ga... Y'all will see when y'all come to the RWTW rally. :p

We used to get that show on Saturdays, but I think Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy were thought to be a more little upscale once all the yuppies moved into Atl :))anta....