• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Red Rock'n Rally II - SW Regional - Sept 16-18, 2016

Wandrng

Just a nerd who rides
Red Rock 'n Rally II -- Southwest Regional -- Cedar City, Utah -- September 16-18, 2016

Register Online Now
This Rally is Free for COG Members, Forum Members & Non-Members/Guests - but you must register

Main Information Page including most current updates

This forum 1st post last updated 7/10/2016

A revisit to the great roads and scenery of Southern Utah. Please join us in revisiting the great roads, parks, people and shops in Cedar City Utah. The last rally, affectionately called the Triple RRR was a great success.

We are trying out a new model for this event. A no fee, low buck rally. Some members have requested this cost model so we will be giving it a try. No registration fee, no shirts, no swag bag, no route sheets (though routes will be posted), No Banner, no map. Banquet costs will be covered for COG members by the SW area. For non-members/guests please bring 10 dollars to participate in the banquet. The Banquet dinner will be provided by Ray's Dutch Oven, the same folks that did such a great job at the first RRR. We are working on some raffle giveaways also. If you like this rally model or would like to revert to a fee based rally please let your leadership team know. We do this for you. If you ask anyone that was able to play last time, this area is a bucket list of awesome riding with many great routes.

We hope to C U in Cedar City in September.

Forum Threads

Registration
Please register online using the buttons on top of the registration page
On arrival Friday 9/16 please stop by the registration table and check in
Cost: Free for Full Members -- Free for Forum Members -- Free for Non-members & Guests

Banquet
Saturday Evening
Catered by <b>Ray's Dutch Oven</b> - so good at the first RRR that we begged them back
The Banquet will be held at the hotel facility
Cost: Free to Members -- $10 paid at the banquet for non-members / guests

Rally Hotel Lodging
<b>Stratford Court Hotel</b>
18 S Main Street, Cedar City, Utah 84720 --- [MAP]

Reservations - <b>435-586-2433</b>
You must call to make reservations (online reservations are blocked to hold our rooms)
Mention <i>Concours Owners Group</i> with the dates for the rate, includes free morning breakfasts
Arrive Friday 9/16/2016 -- Depart Sunday 9/18/2016
Call: <b>435-586-2433</b>
Email: stratfordcourthotel@gmail.com
www.stratfordcedarcity.com/

Rates range from $79 to $97 per night
3 Room Types; Standard, Pool View &amp; Pool Side
Available in King Bed Rooms or Two Queen Bed Rooms

Camping
Cedar City KOA
1121 North Main, Cedar City, UT 84721
Reserve: 800-562-9873
Info: 435-586-9872
http://koa.com/campgrounds/cedar-city/
It's just slightly over a mile from the Rally Central at the Stratford and has all the good stuff; restrooms, showers, tent sites, power, wifi, laundry, etc.

I can't miss this one....only 50 miles from my house so these roads are my stomping grounds. Just did 250 miles up there today. Some of the best riding I have ever ridden. If you guys haven't been there you are missing some amazing scenery along with twisty roads. Just an hours ride from Bryce Canyon National Park and about the same to Zion National Park.  Seeya there. Dirtwiz

Haven't had the chance to ride this area myself yet, but they way everyone talks it loaded with great roads for every type of rider.

And when I look at area maps, just the number of natural attractions close by; Zion, Bryce, Grand Staircase... how to choose?

I'm definitely looking forward to this rally.

WANDRNG said:
Camping info is being worked on, details when we got'em.
Working it. KOA Cedar City does have tent sites and camping Kabins available. IF your pulling a trailer (JR) you'll have to get an RV site though (yes, even tent trailers. Still working on that though buddy). Should have some solid 411 end of week. Thanks Keith! :great:

Arizona is in! Registered and hotel reservations made. Who else is going? Maybe get a group ride up. :motonoises:

Some great rides in and around Cedar City. 20 miles to Cedar Breaks National Monument (10,000 Ft. Elevation) which is like a miniature Bryce Canyon and only 30 minutes from Cedar City. lake Panguitch is only 40 minutes away and a beautiful twisty ride that dumps you out near Bryce Canyon National Park. At Bryce you are only a 40 minute ride to Zion National Park which you will never forget...amazing scenery to say the least. If you go past the cutoff to Zion and continue another 20 miles south you enter Kanab which is an old town nicknamed "Little Hollywood" since the majority of Western movies ever filmed were shot there. The Gun Smoke movie set is just 18 miles East of Kanab and a fun thing to see even though it is in ruin do to old age. Us older people will easily recognize it from the 60's TV series. If you continue south out of Kanab for 75 miles you are at The Grand Canyon South Rim and some more amazing scenery. If you go 80 miles West from Cedar City you will find Pioche, Nevada which is an old mining / Western town. It is famous for its wild west mining days and out of the first 17 people that died in this city none died of natural causes (true story due to lots of gunfights). Boot Hill Cemetery  is located in the middle of town and lots of early 1800's graves. This area has so many cool things to see you will be amazed. I will gladly lead some rides to these areas if you haven't been there before. Hope to see you there!!

So who is trekking to Utah for the RRR from Northern or Central CA or top half of Nevada? What day you planning on heading out?

JPavlis_CA - Pretty sure your name is on the go list, what day you heading east?

Update: They're fixed.
The short links worked on my computer all browsers but not on my phone. Change to full https:// and now they work n both.

Huh. Could have sworn they worked on the page I stole them from. Now they don't seem to work either place. I'll rework them and replace.

Thx

Hwy 50? Borrriing.

395S-120E-6E-375S (ET Hiway)-93E-319-56

Oh, wait, most roads through Nev are boring, but at least my way has the woop-de-doos on Benton Crossing and the Lil A'le'inn in Rachel.

;)

yea - 50 wouldn't be my top choice, but I think it was selected for people coming down from farther north.

There are a couple of us thinking about Tioga Pass 120 over the Sierras, through Benton, Tonopah (6) and Crystal Springs (375), (93) and (319) into CC. ( something like this)Suggested as something like Thursday to Benton, then Friday to CCRRII. More the merrier.

WANDRNG said:
There are a couple of us thinking about Tioga Pass 120 over the Sierras, through Benton, Tonopah (6) and Crystal Springs (375), (93) and (319) into CC. Suggested as something like Thursday to Benton, then Friday to CCRRII. More the merrier.

For me in San Jose, Tonopah is the halfway point and where I usually stop if not doing it in one shot.

Benton? There's no lodging there except for the Benton Hot Springs Inn. Never stayed there because at that point I'm only 1/4 into my second tank of gas. They've only got like seven rooms and they go for about $120. And there's no restaurants in Benton, just a small market. Tonopah is really the only option.

Oh, and remind people that it's like 200 miles from Tonopah to Caliente with no gas in between.

JPavlis_CA said:
Oh, and remind people that it's like 200 miles from Tonopah to Caliente with no gas in between.
Good point! Thanks for mentioning it.

I'm not sure Benton was picked as a 1/2 way point. I think the plan is only a half day riding on Thursday and a full day on Friday.

I'll pass on your info. Thanks.

I like the 50. Some really cool towns along the route but yeah. To far north for JP. The route from Panaca NV 319 into the 56 through Beryl Jct takes you through some really interesting farmland/towns. Challenging road no but some great views and history. High desert farming for sure. Remote without a doubt. Old Iron Town is a nice diversion on the 56 in UT. Caliente NV is a really cool stop for train buffs on US95. A real oasis. Crossing Nevada can be a challenge and some is flat and straight. But if you take the time to look the great western expansion will be laid out right in front of you. Stop off at a few small town cemeteries and see grave's dating to the early 1800's, Then consider living there then. Amazing. Enjoy the adventure.  :beerchug:

Tick Tock, almost time for some Red Rock. Please make sure if your are planning to attend to register. I am making final arrangements with the caterer soon and do not want to C someone miss out on this awesome dutch oven cooking. Long term weather forecast's (and I mean Loooong term) are looking good for a splendid weekend in Utah. C U in Cedar City!  :motonoises: :great: :beerchug: :)

CCRRRII T-Shirts Now Available

Orders must be placed on or before August 29, 2016

Since the rally is free, the shirts must be purchased separately. They are offered at cost. No one is making money.
Details and ordering: www.wanderingbackroads.com/cedarcity/

Hanes Beefy T in Smoke Gray with a large full color back graphic and a left pocket COG logo graphic on front. This is a high quality 100% preshrunk, 6.1oz heavyweight T-shirt. Made with ringspun cotton for added strength and softness. graphics front and back are added using a full color digital printing system allowing for detail and unlimited colors.

Available in sizes Small to 3X

• We need a minimum order of 15 and the price goes down a bit with each extra shirt. The savings will be passed on to you.
  • All orders will be delivered at the RRR on Friday (we will not ship)
  • There may be a couple of extra available after the cut off date - but don't count on it.
  • You must pay for the shirts in advance. They are not included in the regisration (since it's a free rally)
  • The shirt mockups pictured are close but not exact. There may be some slight differences between the finished product and what you see on this page.

Great Job Keith and thank you. This is true, these are being sold at cost. I will be buying one. If we can get the sell over the 20 price break let's get 1 for Burky!  :beerchug:

Registered.
Booked a room for Saturday.
Denver6 will be joining.
We're going to meander on the way out (overnight in Torrey and then take the scenic route in on Saturday) but be there in time for the dinner (and a swim I hope).
Looking forward to it!

notsluggo said:
Registered.
Booked a room for Saturday.
Denver6 will be joining.
We're going to meander on the way out (overnight in Torrey and then take the scenic route in on Saturday) but be there in time for the dinner (and a swim I hope).
Looking forward to it!
Bangin' Bruce. I need a hug. Watch yer grip heaters. Just sayin!

Folks Pleeze Pleeze Pleeze make sure you register for this event. We need to plan for the banquet dinner. I DO NOT want to miss someone that has not registered. Help us help you!  :great:

Just a reminder, if you want a Red Rock n Rally event t-shirt,
you need to get your size/order in by August 29, 2016

more info here:
http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/ClubStatic.cfm?clubID=1328&pubmenuoptID=47090

order form here:
http://wanderingbackroads.com/cedarcity/

sample-back.jpg

sample-front.jpg

Old Man on a Connie said:
Folks Pleeze Pleeze Pleeze make sure you register for this event. We need to plan for the banquet dinner. I DO NOT want to miss someone that has not registered. Help us help you!  :great:

Registered see you there man.. Hopefully I don't freeze my walls off :D  :great:

Red Rock 'n Rally T-shirts now available in 4X and 5X

But only in a Heather Gray 70% Cotton, 30% Polyester Blend shirt. It's a lighter slightly textured gray compared to the SMoke Gray of the all cotton for other sizes. They are on the order form.
[size=8pt](If someone want to change there order to go up a size let me know)

Size/Order Form: http://wanderingbackroads.com/cedarcity/[/size]

Whew - lucky me - just saw this thread. Registered and bought a couple of shirts. Just under the wire.

CU in CC OMC :)

denver6 said:
Whew - lucky me - just saw this thread. Registered and bought a couple of shirts. Just under the wire.

CU in CC OMC :)
Tape up the heated grip switches. The CO. Bruces are on the way.  :beerchug: 16 days to launch. 40 reg so far  :great: Have seen a lot of chatter for folks that may make a last minute run. I truly hope ya'll can make it. If you do shoot me an email if you aren't currently registered, Member or Non, so that I can get the dinner head count right. You don't want to miss this awesome dutch oven cooking. A little bird told me that Mikey B. UTSWAAD is going to be there too. :great: Looking forward to C'ing you all again.
Mark

As I have not been able to make the NW Regional or Ride the Ribbon;

I'm planning to head on down from Seattle.

Anyone care to ride with?
I tend to avoid the slab.
Happy to tent or motel it.

Cheers
Colin

More NW miscreants. Me likey.  :great: :beerchug: :)

I resemble that remark! :rotflmao:

Jack sounds like he is in, Chuck can't make it, I have the word out to others.
Keep in mind we will be bringing rain as us miscreants don't want to dry out! LMAO

Colin said:
More NW miscreants. Me likey.  :great: :beerchug: :)

I resemble that remark! :rotflmao:

Jack sounds like he is in, Chuck can't make it, I have the word out to others.
Keep in mind we will be bringing rain as us miscreants don't want to dry out! LMAO
The Counterweight is looking forward to C'ing you both.  :beerchug:

Since Russ has decided to make the trip I will be joining him. I had waited because I had other things pending, but if he can make it and dash to a concert afterwards, I suppose I can make it as well. Put two more down for the dinner.  :beerchug:

PS. I tried to register now but it is past the deadline. DOH!  :-[

Thanks to Old Man on a Connie's shameless plug on another thread, I just saw this.  Signed up, got a hotel room.  I'll be there!

So, a NW COGer from Boise Idaho will ride the interstate down to Cedar City on Friday the 16th.  When is check-in?  It's an eight or nine hour ride, about 580 miles from Boise.

Man, have been thinking about riding the southern Utah roads around the national parks since forever, or at least since about 2006 when my wife and I visited there.

Absolutely spectacular scenery down there.  We stayed at a B&B in Cedar City near the Shakespeare theater, saw Hamlet, and next week saw Bryce, Zion, Arches, Capitol Reef and Canyonlands, and a few more areas too.  What an incredible trip.  Took lots of pics, but never took one that truly captured the incredible views.

Looking forward to it!

TLR said:
Thanks to Old Man on a Connie's shameless plug on another thread, I just saw this.  Signed up, got a hotel room.  I'll be there!

So, a NW COGer from Boise Idaho will ride the interstate down to Cedar City on Friday the 16th.  When is check-in?  It's an eight or nine hour ride, about 580 miles from Boise.

Man, have been thinking about riding the southern Utah roads around the national parks since forever, or at least since about 2006 when my wife and I visited there.

Absolutely spectacular scenery down there.  We stayed at a B&B in Cedar City near the Shakespeare theater, saw Hamlet, and next week saw Bryce, Zion, Arches, Capitol Reef and Canyonlands, and a few more areas too.  What an incredible trip.  Took lots of pics, but never took one that truly captured the incredible views.

Looking forward to it!
Very Cool Tom. I gotta tell ya the folks from the great NW are the ones that sucked me into this conundrum.  ;) We'll be there Fri afternoon and Sat morn for reg. Looking forward to C'ing U in CC.
OMC
Mark Hartman
COG/SWAD

Tick Tock time to Red Rock N Rally! 2 weeks to go, 44 registered so far and I expect that to grow. 3 shirts left for sale. 1 2x and 2 3x sizes. If you haven't registered yet please do. There may not be a dinner plate available if'n ya didn't. C U in CC UT. :motonoises: :great: :beerchug: :)

I was also just advised by the hotel that any rooms not reserved will be released. If you haven't got your room yet you have 3 days and then the remaining rooms left in the block will be released. Git 'em while ya can! King rooms are sold out.

Tick Tock time to Red Rock N Rally! 2 weeks to go, 44 registered so far and I expect that to grow. 3 shirts left for sale. 1 2x and 2 3x sizes. If you haven't registered yet please do. There may not be a dinner plate available if'n ya didn't. C U in CC UT. :motonoises: :great: :beerchug: :)

I'll take the 2x shirt if still available.

Speedratchet said:
I'll take the 3x shirt, can I pay you for it when I see you?

It's yours. Yes you can pay for your 3X shirt at the rally.  See you then (it's so close!)

Speedratchet - got the last extra shirt.  They are completely gone now.

WANDRNG said:
Speedratchet said:
I'll take the 3x shirt, can I pay you for it when I see you?

It's yours. Yes you can pay for your 3X shirt at the rally.  See you then (it's so close!)

Speedratchet - got the last extra shirt.  They are completely gone now.
That was quick! Good Job. Remember we are trying this model out. Let us know what you prefer for a regional rally. No reg fee and any extra's at cost or a set fee with the amenities included. C U all in CC for the RRR/2.

Just put a new front tire on.  New brake pads up front. (Rear brake?  What's that?)  Changed the oil and differential!
I'm ready!
C'mon next week!

notsluggo said:
....Changed the oil and differential!
I'm ready!
C'mon next week!
You changed the diff? When did you make it a three wheeler? And when you say you changed the diff.. what gearing did you go to?  :nananana:

hello guys I just registered for the event, sounds like a great time with a great group of people got myself a hotel room hope everyone travels there safely, look forward to seeing all the familiar faces 
thanks
charlie :)) :)

JPavlis_CA said:
You changed the diff? When did you make it a three wheeler? And when you say you changed the diff.. what gearing did you go to?  :nananana:
I'm sorry - I'll try harder to use the correct technological terminology going forward.  I believe Final Drive would be what I should have made clear.
I remember first meeting you at the first RRR.  You introduced yourself to me as having a reputation of being - for lack of a better term - "the jerk" on the forum.  Nice to see somethings don't change....  :rotflmao:
As OMC says - C U in CC.

JPavlis_CA said:
Sheesh - you can't take a joke, Bill?  ::)

Of course I can, JP.  Just enjoying the give and take in anticipation of the upcoming ride.  You be safe coming in from NorCal.

I think I heard that someone is coming down from boise, whoever it is,  could meet up somewhere near salt lake city or ogden and ride together to cedar city, ill be coming friday to get there in good time

Charlie

I heard a rumor that Marie Osmond may make an appearance. I can neither confirm nor deny.  ;)

Cboothe said:
I think I heard that someone is coming down from boise, whoever it is,  could meet up somewhere near salt lake city or ogden and ride together to cedar city, ill be coming friday to get there in good time

Charlie

Hey Cboothe,

I plan to ride down from Boise.

But I haven't decided yet whether to ride the interstate all the way, or ride to Twin Falls, ID, and then take 93 down to Cedar City.  Maybe take the interstate there Friday, and Rt 93 back on Sunday.

Been on kind of a vacation and just got back, so have only kind of scanned the routes.  One way was eight hours, and taking 93 was nine hours, if I remember right.  I'm not sure whether 93 has enough gas stations;  just haven't done any research yet.

Email or PM me, if you want, and maybe we can work something out.  I tend to ride only just a little above the speed limit, however, just so you know, so might be slow.  Would be great to have somebody to ride with from Ogden or SLC.

Tom

email:  tomroush@cableone.net

Turbocity Tom said:
just registered......

Have a small group (4 bikes) leaving Corona area on Friday morning.

Thanks  Tom
Hi Tom, Just sent you PM.....we have a group going out there also leaving early Friday morning. May be we can all ride up....and make a grand entrance!

It's going to be fun!!

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

Greetings From Florida, (Splitting A Room)

I am a member of the SE Region and very active with that group. Since I can't make the Run For The Wolf Rally figured that is a great alternative. Will miss seeing my buds like Al, Paul, Daytona Mike, Eddie Minter and Crazy Doug R. but am looking really looking forward to this Rally.

I am out in Denver for about a month and just registered for the Rally. Have rode the area a few times and love it.

I am going to call the hotel and see if they still have and rooms left.

If not does anyone have a room with a bed not taken that they would like to split the cost of the room with a Floridian.

If not then I will just camp at the KOA and see if anyone that is camping still has a site they want to split.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to the rally. Right now it is more important for me to be trying to make some money, rather than spending it.  :(

Have fun.  :)

Rusty said:
Turbocity Tom said:
just registered......

Have a small group (4 bikes) leaving Corona area on Friday morning.

Thanks  Tom
Hi Tom, Just sent you PM.....we have a group going out there also leaving early Friday morning. May be we can all ride up....and make a grand entrance!

It's going to be fun!!

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

Hi Rusty,

i responded this morning, but it looks like the message didn't get to you.

not sure how this message system works???

leaving from Eastvale/ Corona around 7:00am.  riding with 3 other bikes (all ST1300).

We have a new rider going on his first long distance multi day ride so will be going up the 15.

What way are you headed?

Thanks    Tom

SandShark said:

I am a member of the SE Region and very active with that group. Since I can't make the Run For The Wolf Rally figured that is a great alternative. Will miss seeing my buds like Al, Paul, Daytona Mike, Eddie Minter and Crazy Doug R. but am looking really looking forward to this Rally.

I am out in Denver for about a month and just registered for the Rally. Have rode the area a few times and love it.

If not does anyone have a room with a bed not taken that they would like to split the cost of the room with a Floridian.

If not then I will just camp at the KOA and see if anyone that is camping still has a site they want to split.

I'm interested in sharing a room. I sent you a PM.

Making the final arrangements with the Caterer. Remember that Members are covered for Din's. Non Members please bring 10 bucks each if wanting to enjoy Ray's Dutch oven cooking for Dinner (believe me, It's a bargain. Main Din, veg, refreshments and cobbler). We have some raffle trinkets for everyone too. But the real reason is sweet routes and wonderful folks right? Let's call the Agenda this. A meeting with your AAD's and AD's at 5p. A mini town hall where you can tell us what you want and future plans. Look for The Old Mans Room somewhere around the pool. Group photo at 5:45p and din's at 6p. Myself and the counterweight should be there by 5p on Friday to set up reg and sign in. Wrist bands will be issued for dinner and raffle. You don't need to wear it but YOU DO NEED TO HAVE IT for dinner and raffle. If you don't you'll be denied like Stubby taking Shaq to the hoop and be denied. We need to have your sig on the liability release for insurance purposes. Really looking forward to C'ing everyone in CC. Let's dance.

Hey Old Man on a Connie,

Have you checked the weather you've arranged for this shindig?  Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this!                                 

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 6.47.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 6.47.46 PM.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 106
TLR said:
Hey Old Man on a Connie,

Have you checked the weather you've arranged for this shindig?  Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this!                               
Don't get No Mo Betta! As always in this part of the States especially in Utah with their special formula.........................Watch out for them damn tar snakes.

SandShark said:

SandShark,

Sorry - can't help with a room - already splitting. But, there is a group of us slabbing it out from Denver on Friday to Torrey, UT. Then meandering along UT 12 to CC on Saturday. I'm guessing since you are in the area for a month, you have a more scenic route in mind that does not include freeway. However, if you are interested in trying I-70 (not bad as interstate highways go), check in on the Colorado to the RRRII thread.

:motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises:

and maybe some

:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Weather forecast for the RRR/2. Clear and sunny. Full moon weekend. Lows in the high 40's, Highs in the mid 80's. Keep in mind the higher elevations will be chillier but no precipitation. Cool enough the tar snakes my be behaving.  :motonoises: :beerchug:

Keep in mind the higher elevations will be chillier but no precipitation.
So maybe this time I'll bring more than a mesh jacket and a t-shirt. I always think everywhere I go should be the same temp as my home riding ground.

This weekend is looking awesome for a little get together.

I have a bit of bad news. Our T shirt vendor screwed the pooch and may not make our deadline. Your rally team is working them diligently to make the rally but it may not happen. Just an FYI. Rest assured you have my word that if your orders are not delivered to the rally they will be delivered to your door. Please, if you ordered a shirt, at registration, make sure we have a good address for you to ship to. We'll make it happen. C U in CC for the RRR/2  :motonoises: :great: :beerchug: :)

Rolling out for Cedar City Thursday (tomorrow) morning!

Via Zion and Duck Creek...

Had to buy some cold weather base layers.  I'm so use to riding in 90-100 degrees!

Will hook up with Stubby for Friday.

:motonoises:

The Arizona contingent is ready to go! Leaving at noon tomorrow and taking the long way. See you all Friday. Safe travels everyone.

Plan to depart Boise 0730, meet CBoothe at noon, and ride down from Layton in the afternoon. 

REALLY looking forward to this event!

Heading out this morning in the next hour ....meeting Attila and Jeff and on the way we come.....Not sure of our route yet....but it will be interesting!See you all in the late afternoon! Safe travels!  :motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

Utah was amazing
Weather was amazing
Roads were amazing
Riding was amazing
Food was amazing
People were amazing

Red Rock 'n Rally 2 in Cedar City, the Southwest's 2016 Regional was amazing!
ccrrrii_group.jpg

ccrrrii_dinner.jpg

ccrrrii_bikes.jpg

Jami and I would like to thank the SW team for an excellent rally. We had another epic adventure with our COG friends.

Really had a great time, thanks again mark, and all who is involved in this event. Total miles from the weekend 1370. It's good to have such great people to meet with. Lots of beautiful scenery and fall colors great weather really a good time and looking forward to next one

Attila, did you make it home on that bald tire or did you get a roll of duct tape like i suggested to retread it. :))