• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Returning former member from KY.

PMarsh

Re-upped after a few years absence. Past Connies were a 2003 C10. Graduated to a 2008 C14. Sold it in 2010 because of the amount of money waved in my face. 😈 Then a 2007 Honda ST1300. Sold it at the end of 2021 and then pulled the trigger on a 2021 C14.. Away we go....

Re-upped after a few years absence. Past Connies were a 2003 C10. Graduated to a 2008 C14. Sold it in 2010 because of the amount of money waved in my face. 😈 Then a 2007 Honda ST1300. Sold it at the end of 2021 and then pulled the trigger on a 2021 C14.. Away we go....
Welcome back PMarsh.

Did you farkel your 2008 C14? Anything you are planning for your 21’ C14? Seems you had a long run on the ST - similar question: anything you miss?

I enjoy my Quickshifter, Full AreaP, Penske suspension, Flash, WS - thinking I’d redo them all if our 17’ needed replacing.

Welcome back PMarsh.

Did you farkel your 2008 C14? Anything you are planning for your 21’ C14? Seems you had a long run on the ST - similar question: anything you miss?

I enjoy my Quickshifter, Full AreaP, Penske suspension, Flash, WS - thinking I’d redo them all if our 17’ needed replacing.
Didn't really do anything to the 08 except ride it. Changed the rear rack. Fender Extender and a Laminar Lip I recall. The 07 St1300 was a real mile eater as in more of a tourer than sport. Less power than the C14 but that didn't seem to matter. The almost 8 gal gas tank was a plus. Will more than likely add some stuff to 21 C14 as I ride it and get a better feel if anything needs to be added/adjusted. It's been 14 yrs since the 08 C14 and I've accumulated a little more mileage on myself. :)