• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ride around the Mountain May 5 So NV

OMoaC

Meet at the T/A at 9a Blue Diamond and Dean Martin Dr.  Ride around to Red Rock (through Red Rock is optional but nice. Fee area), up to the Mt Charleston lodge for lunch. Follow the mountain around to the Snow and Ski Board resort for pic's. Back down the mountain and around to Pahrump and up to the hump. Stop at the hangout at the top, ride the pink elephant and visit the burnout pit then down and home. A little over 200 miles. Anybody wanna? I'll put it on the Calendar.

http://goo.gl/maps/vIR3P

I'll start in Pahrump and run the route backwards.  I'll wave when we pass.  ;D

Seriously, I may be up for it, I'd just bail out when I got back to Pahrump.

Oooo... sounds like fun but not sure heading to Vegas on Saturday afternoon, doing the ride on Sunday and then getting back to Phx by Sun. evening is in the cards...  :mad:

Let me think on it some...  ::)

Start of the day in Red Rock Canyon.

Burt says "Cheese" in front of the Mt. Charleston ski area.

SWAD Mark Hartman dancing with death at the edge of the precipice.

If you live in this area, you really missed a good one. C'mon folks!!! Get out there and represent! :beerchug:

There was gum. I HATE stepping in gum.  :)) Great ride. Warm to Cold to Warm to Cold. Thx for joining in Guy's.

Awesome Ride guys. It was great sharing a beautiful day with you and being back in the saddle. MarkO it was great to meet you and have you part of the SW family. We need to exchange sound tracks. you were having too much fun in the saddle. I kept trying to guess the song based upon your the beats of your head bopping. Not sure but it looked primal. LOL. Again great ride thanks gentlemen......

Mike yes ill be there. Unless i have to take a trip back east. Ill know in a week. If not look for my registration. Great to be back on the road!