• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ride this weekend? {Feb 9 2019}

The Doctor

So all the things that Idris needs are all comfort/cosmetic (seat, windshield, paint, suspension), but she should (knock on wood) be mechanically sound, now that she has shiny new extra chromed carbon fiber wheel bearings.

So let's go a place! Vegas itself doesn't have much in the way of roads (notable exceptions being my Red Rock loop and Valley of Fire). So looking for somewhere different. Maybe Arizona. Maybe Utah. Probably California. No clue where yet, but I'm open on the 9th.

Anyone interested? Let's go a place and do a thing!

Hi Doc! I would love to ride with you especially here in California but I just had replacement surgery on my knee and am hoping that my doc gives me the ok to ride again on valentine's day! There are plenty of guys out here that would ride with you so if you decide too let me or us know. I know Angel is leaving for a ride on the 15th where he is going to Winslow, The crater site,the 4 Corners area, and a couple of other spots if you are interested. If not this time there will be other opportunities! See you soon!

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

Rusty said:
Hi Doc! I would love to ride with you especially here in California but I just had replacement surgery on my knee and am hoping that my doc gives me the ok to ride again on valentine's day! There are plenty of guys out here that would ride with you so if you decide too let me or us know. I know Angel is leaving for a ride on the 15th where he is going to Winslow, The crater site,the 4 Corners area, and a couple of other spots if you are interested. If not this time there will be other opportunities! See you soon!

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

I'll actually be down in SoCal that weekend for Valentine's day. Sounds like a good lil trip though!

Hey Doc you get that C10 running good? Good on ya. We gotta go for a ride soon. Big trip planning is the NW Bun Cooler in Kamiah Idaho. About a 5 day ride if ya wanna. Still to cold for my old butt right now but Death Valley is always a winner.