• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

riders in the los angeles area

jay kurtz

I'm looking to hookup and ride with other Connie owners in the la area.
is there anyone out there ?
any one else going to river run laughlin ?

Hi, I am in the Santa Clarita area, I go for day rides quite often in northern L.A. county and you are welcome to tag along with my informal group sometime. (no this is not a classified single ad.) If you have a specific date in mind for a local ride suggest something .

I am planning to go to the SW Rally in June and the yearly rally in Idaho in Aug. but have not decided whether I will be riding up or trailering. I plan to ride a lot once there so am concerned about being burnt up before starting.

Cigar Jay said:
Another good opportunity to get the word out again that we are searching for a So Cal AAD so please anyone that would be interested in helping out please let me know. CJ, there are several COGGERS out that way. I've had the opportunity to ride with both DGOLD and His wife and also Rusty down in the OC. All are good folks. If you have the chance make the SW Regional Rally in Cedar City UT June 7,8,9 this year. I'm positive you'll meet some locals to your area.
Mark

Cigar Jay said:
Hi I am from the OC as Mark says..... I am in the Mission Viejo area.  Just like DGOLD if we can work it out I would love to meet up with you, DGOLD and others and go on a fun filled ride! I am only a little over an hour from Santa Clarita. My wife and I are planning on going to the River Run in Laughlin on 4/26-28, SW Rally in Cedar City and later the National in Idaho. You are welcome to join us on our way to Laughlin or any other destination.
So send out an invite and/or a PM and we can all hook up!  :motonoises:  :beerchug:

I'm down in San Diego but get up to LA, especially 15/215 area every so often, and Westminster at least once a quarter.

If you are heading out to Laughlin, CMA is running a hospitality stop at Roy's in Amboy.  Tell 'em I said "Hello".

Howdy. I'm in Thousand Oaks -- about 5 miles from the Rock Store. I have only just started hanging out on this site but plan to do the meet in Utah in May and then the Idaho meet as well.  :beerchug:

I'm in West LA, and I'm working to get my bike running again. Once I'm running, I'd love to meet up with other riders.

I live in Simi Valley and have registered for the National Rally. Just confimred my motel reservations today. I plan on leaving O dark thirty on Saturday moring August 24th. Do the trip to Idaho Falls in two days. Let me know if anyone wants to join me on the ride up to the Nationals. :)

Considering the Juen SW ride to Cedar City.

I am in the book, Gil Uribe Simi Valley.

Thanks!

thanks for the great responce,i need to log on more often.
i saw one other Connie in laughing,, that was the most bikes Ive ever seen in one place had a great time.
looking forward to a so cal run this summer,is anyone better at setting this up than i am ?.
thanks all
jay

We had a great time in Laughlin too. Saw 3 C-14's and 2 C-10's while there. Also on way back on Sunday was riding next to an '08 on the 15 south around Barstow. Anyone want to admit it was them? Fun riding next to him and we waved to each other as we sped up. I am sure he was heading to L.A. Area.  :motonoises:

Pick a date, Pick a place, Pick a time and I'll help getting it going. Russ, I'll fill you in at CC on my fun day. Thx for the call.