• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Rocketman Z-Me Safety Vests

jnyrocket

Big Wheel
Industry Vendor
Hi All - I'm a long time COG member and a new Industry Member selling Rocketman Z-Me rider safety vests. The vests are designed for riders by a rider, and tested over tens of thousands of spirited sport-touring miles. These vests may not be the least expensive out there, but you get what you pay for. They are manufactured in Connecticut using quality material and a YKK zipper. Hook and loop reflective adjusting straps help ensure a proper fit.

Vests can be ordered in the size of your choice with a plain yellow retro-reflective back. Contact me for current pricing. Vests can be plain, or have COG logo or your custom artwork at additional cost.

I'm not a poster... and I'm probably out riding. Post a message and someone will reach out to you via PM with my contact info.

WP_20160520_005-e1466382775931-300x169.jpg
COG.jpg

WP_20160520_005-e1466382775931.jpg

nice vests John...
:great: :great:

I need to explain that the application of the COG logo, or any of the other Copywritten artworks  (i.e. the Leaning Larry bikes, and the verbiage associated), requires specific written permission of the Concours Owners Group, which has to pass thru the B.O.D., and takes time to accomplish.

If you already have the blessings of the COG B.O.D.'s, all is good, but please don't violate the rules beforehand, I wouldn't want to see you have an issue with the "powers that Be"...

Thanks for asking. Yes it is BoD approved a few months ago, and published minutes should verify this.

S Smith said:
Thanks for asking. Yes it is BoD approved a few months ago, and published minutes should verify this.

sweet
:great: :great: :great:

as for published BOD minutes?

seriously?  last one I can access was....  12/16/2015

shoot me a link, I need some good reading.... :rotflmao: :beerchug: