• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Roommates at the 2023 National

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
If you have a room with extra bed(s) and are looking for some one to share costs...

or

You haven't got a room yet, but are looking/willing to share expenses with someone that has an extra bed...

Start a message here and see if you all can help each other out.
(Keep in mind, after the initial contact you cans use DM's or email to keep your negotiations private.)

At this time there is a slim chance that (at the last minute) I will get to go to the National.
If (at that time) there is someone that wants to share a room, I would be interested.

Ride safe, Ted

Only one problem with sharing a room with Ted and that's, well...Ted.

snoring-old-man.gif

Y'all can stop (ok, slow down) on picking on me now.
(I know that will NEVER happen!)

Just registered for the National.
Look out folks. Ted and RED are gonna be there.
And yessss, I would like to share a room with someone.
Is anybody out there??

Ride safe, Ted

Last edited:
Is this the Stubby that I rode with while in Colorado at the Un-rally?

Err, Why is that dog sticking his tongue out at me?

Ride safe, Ted

Last edited:
Woo hoo!!
Haven't heard from you in awhile. I was wondering what ever happened to you.
Do ya wanna share a room at the National?
I promise, you can make fun of me whenever you want (everybody else does), and I'll only make fun of you on weekdays.

Ride safe, Ted

Last edited:
Well after leaving Colorado I found out about a few medical issues ( Parkinsons being one ) that kind of kicks my ass from time to time. But the biggest thing was I hung out with OMOACMC at a few rallies out west here. My hell did you know you have to go through witness protection to get your reputation back after hanging with him?
So ya you want to share a room I'm up for it just understand there might be a little scaring left from OMC ( cuddling makes it go away ). I'll be there Sunday afternoon I think you still have my number? Looking forward to saying hi over a drink.

I didn't know it was possible to get your reputation back after hanging out with him.
I are impressed if you think you did so.

Ok, ok, Oooo-tay,,,, "you" can cuddle with OMOAC if you want.
But I don't need to see it. I'll just make up stories.
By the way,,, I'm old and have CRS. PM me yer number.

Ride safe, Ted

PS: On the drink. OMOAC is buying.

ummmm....... Ted likes to spoon....ask me how I know..:oops:

Murph, I suspect that I know exactly how ya know that.
Patty musta told ya. 😜

Ride safe, Ted

Last edited:
I have a hot hundred dollar bill for anyone willing to let me pull up a corner of rug, the closet, or an arm chair with complementary hot shower on Thursday night. I will throw in my snoring for free!

I have a hot hundred dollar bill for anyone willing to let me pull up a corner of rug, the closet, or an arm chair with complementary hot shower on Thursday night. I will throw in my snoring for free!
I have a double queen reserved and you're welcome to the 2nd bed instead of the rug or closet :) Feel free to PM me for details. I'll be trailering from the Seattle area on 6/11 and leaving Fri morning 6/16. Headed to Bend to do some mountain biking with some friends then back to Seattle area on Sunday.

And if anyone needs a room/bed prior to this, that is from 6/12 - 6/14, let me know too.

I have a room with a spare bed if the need arises. I know, everyone wants to spoon with @omoacmc5917

Prolly his big feet.

I like, ethanol free fuel, tv off at lights out, your dirty clothes plastic bagged until you wash them...

Status
Not open for further replies.