• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

RRR part deux. Cut, Print, Wrap

OMoaC

Another SW Regional in the books. The Counterweight (she balances me) and I personally would like to thank each and every one of you that came out or made the effort to. We had a couple folks that could not make it and thank you for sending me a message that you could not. I truly enjoy putting these events together and C'ing all of you folks and your smiles. Hug's and hand shakes left me bruised. I hope you all had as good a time as I and the Counterweight did. Quick Stats. 54 registered, 49 signed off on the waiver. States represented, CA, NV, CO, AZ, OR, WA, UT and FL. Mike Burkey UT. AAD made an appearance and everyone was very happy to see him walkin', talkin' and vertical. We had the AZ, Cent CA, SO Cal, UT and CO AAD's in the house. A 1st for me. Big thanks go to Keith E Williams for arranging the fine rally shirts and his tech help on the rally web page. Swung some deals at the banquet to recruit some associate members. Hope that pays off. Please give the Stratford and Ray's dutch oven cooking some likes and positive reviews. Rumor has it that your SW leadership team is working on the next reg for spring of next year in the area of AZ, CO and NM on a legendary little road affectionately called the devils hwy 666. Been on my bucket list for years. Can't wait to C what those shirts look like. Stay tuned for details. Mayhap we can pull some of our SC folks over to the fun side  ;) :motonoises: :great: :beerchug:

As a newbie I learned so much. Took riders advice and took the Overton road. So cool. Thanks to the people I met, and I hope I find a new seat soon!

Fantastic weekend! Thanks to all who put this together. Great riding, weather was perfect and scenery was awesome. :13: :13:

Yeah, this weekend was awesome.  Thanks to the Old Man and others who put this together!

Thanks to Stubby for showing Jeff and I around.

:motonoises:

Short weekend - lots of miles!
Much fun was had.
Thanks to all that helped and worked to pull this off - with considerable appreciation for OMC (and the CW).
The Stratford was a good location and Ray's Dutch Over came through again.
I could ride UT-12 every day and not grow tired of that road.

A couple of snaps. First is Russ thinking he is giving a guided tour. Others show I think Tom and Dan.... need to clarify that. Anyway as you can see by the photo at the arch -- Celestial powers light the way with sunshine for the Connies....

Attachments

• PICT0022.JPG
    PICT0022.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 121
  • PICT0008.JPG
    PICT0008.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 136
  • PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 118
  • PICT0015.JPG
    PICT0015.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 121
008 is a cover shot Attila. You need to get that over to Dan Breeden!  :great: :beerchug:

Who woulda thunk just holding a camera up in my left hand while riding would get a shot at a cover shot. :whoo:

Old Man on a Connie said:
. . . States represented, CA, NV, CO, AZ, OR, WA, UT and FL. . . .  ;) :motonoises: :great: :beerchug:

Hey, what happened to ID?  I was there too! 

Had a great time.  Real nice roads down there.  Wanted to stay an extra day and see a few more, but had to get back, dang it.

Thanks to you and all who had a hand organizing this.  REALLY appreciate the perfect weather you all arranged.  Can't beat those western deep blue cloudless skies.

TLR said:
Old Man on a Connie said:
. . . States represented, CA, NV, CO, AZ, OR, WA, UT and FL. . . .  ;) :motonoises: :great: :beerchug:

Hey, what happened to ID?  I was there too! 

Had a great time.  Real nice roads down there.  Wanted to stay an extra day and see a few more, but had to get back, dang it.

Thanks to you and all who had a hand organizing this.  REALLY appreciate the perfect weather you all arranged.  Can't beat those western deep blue cloudless skies.
Sincere apologies Tom  :beerchug: yes you were!. I was tired and rambling  ;) ID was proudly represented as well. Really glad you could make it down and glad you had a good time. C U at the next?

It looks like you had perfect weather and the usual great riding.

Mark, sorry I didn't send you a note, I just presumed you had seen my post about giving up my room because I couldn't make it.

Nice to hear that Burkey is up and about.

JPavlis_CA said:
It looks like you had perfect weather and the usual great riding.

Mark, sorry I didn't send you a note, I just presumed you had seen my post about giving up my room because I couldn't make it.

Nice to hear that Burkey is up and about.
Haddya covered JP and thanks. Would have liked to have you there but you got to do what ya got to do. I think Keith was able to resell your shirt too. :great:

Great pictures and video! Thank you for sharing!

:motonoises:  :motonoises:    :great: