• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sad news… Richard de Jong (COG 2672) passes

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
This is the information passed on to me from Dave Perkins, NE AAD Greater Toronto Area…

It is with much sadness I report that our friend and fellow COG member Richard de Jong passed away Tuesday, November 1, after an eight year battle with prostate cancer. He died quietly at home with his wife, Bev, and other family members at his side. Richard was one of the original members of the COG GTA group which started in the late 1990's. His COG number is 2672. Though there was no funeral nor visitation, Richard's remains were in the care of the W. John Thomas Funeral Home in Alliston, Ontario. This link will lead you to the obituary and tribute page. I'm sure that Bev would like to hear from his COG friends.

https://www.thomasfuneralhome.ca/obituaries/Richard-de-Jong-?obId=26281221#/celebrationWall