• Do you want to post in the COG forum? Join the club (free limited trial membership available) or upgrade/renew your membership to enjoy full posting privileges.
    For simple instructions, click here
  • Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sadly, I am parting out my 2012...

RUBY2012

Daytona_Mike said:
Bill said:
Hello everyone, my 2012 tweaked the frame (I think) two weeks ago.
Thanks, Bill
Holy sheet... Sorry to hear Bill..  I assume you are ok..

Hey Mike, yes I am ok. My gear took the beating. Slow wreck and didn't hit anyone.
Bill

Konehead34

Hey ruby, i know u said saddle bags were spoken for. Could you put me in touch with who ever bought them. Im.looking for a left side bag latch assembly, and if the person who's getting ur bags, doesnt need one of their left side latches id be interested in buying which ever one they werent gonna use. Thanks

RUBY2012

Bill,
Thanks for the headlight! Looks like I'm back looking for more though. You wouldn't happen to still have the KIPASS module and fobs would you? My lone fob was run over and now I'm dead in the water again.

Thanks,
Brian
Sorry Brian, the FOB and KIPASS module have been gone for sometime now. Good luck with your search.

Bill

squid

Hello everyone, my 2012 tweaked the frame (I think) two weeks ago. So I bought it back from the insurance agency. (to many goodies on it that will go on a new one) The saddlebags are already spoken for. It is the Candy Arabian Red color. the right mid fairing and bottom fairing are toast. The right mirror is intact but scratched. The OEM muffler, windshield, seat and numerous other parts are good. PM me if interested in anything. Never posted pics on the forum and don't intend to. I am straight up as many members will tell you. I am just north of Atlanta. PM me and then we can talk on the phone.

Thanks, Bill
Are the handlebars still intact? Could use left and right. just the bars.

RUBY2012

Yes, the front fender is good condition and has a Murphs fender extender on it. Candy Arabian Red. Let me know.

pacman

Curious
Forum Subscriber
I may have missed it if you mentioned it already, but did the mirror bracket survive intact?

zWtkro7.jpg

L0m9TXa.jpg

DR9BZHD.jpg

dirtwiz

I need the boot that goes over the headlight wiring plug and seals water from getting in the headlight plug area. mine has torn... Do you still have that?

Navyguy

Big Wheel
Forum Subscriber
Thanks for your reply.. You wouldn't happen to know of anyone else selling a black right mirror or where I can get one without going to a dealer? Much appreciate your help...........

Navyguy

Big Wheel
Forum Subscriber
I was hoping to stay away from paying full retail............. Thanks for the suggestion..... If you happen to know of anyone trying to get rid of theirs, please let me know. THANKS

boxerbruce

Hello everyone, my 2012 tweaked the frame (I think) two weeks ago. So I bought it back from the insurance agency. (to many goodies on it that will go on a new one) The saddlebags are already spoken for. It is the Candy Arabian Red color. the right mid fairing and bottom fairing are toast. The right mirror is intact but scratched. The OEM muffler, windshield, seat and numerous other parts are good. PM me if interested in anything. Never posted pics on the forum and don't intend to. I am straight up as many members will tell you. I am just north of Atlanta. PM me and then we can talk on the phone.

Thanks, Bill
Have a straight sidestand?

RUBY2012

Sorry, my reply is so late. I have been on vacation. Yes I have the kickstand undamaged and still on the frame. You can call me at 470-214-2456 so we can make sure of what you need.

Bill

Bagger John

If you have the various air, coolant, radiator and similar hoses/tubing with all the clamps (including the little plastic ones) I'm interested in the lot.

RUBY2012

If anyone is interested, I have the motor, carbs and the frame intact with around 83K on it and the valves where done by Steve Sefsick at around 30K with the shim map. I want to get it out of my garage. first $250.00 can have it. You pick it up. (it is from a 2012 and is in North Atlanta)

Bill