• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Saturday July 21 or Sunday the 22nd

swilliguy

Tricycle
Hi COG members from the NE Area.  Does anyone want to get a ride together next Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning?  I have a busy Saturday morning but could do a ride in the afternoon or evening and Sunday is wide open.  I am a new COG member with an 08 C14 that I am really enjoying.  I live in the Stamford CT area and like going up the hudson valley, or through the horse country in Fairfield county up into the Litchfield hills.  I am open to others ideas as well.  We should get something on the calendar, it's looking a little light.

Steve

We have a full schedule this weekend or else we might of joined you.
We are due for a ride up through Litchfield county to rt 22 in Wingdale NY to Big W BBQ soon so keep an eye out for it on here

I think I can be in for a ride on sunday, i live in newtown ct. maybe a ride to newburg via buddha temple in mahapac. than down storm king highway then head back east.

Ratsac said:
I think I can be in for a ride on sunday, i live in newtown ct. maybe a ride to newburg via buddha temple in mahapac. than down storm king highway then head back east.

Andy - FYI. the Chuang Yen monastery is on RT 301 in Kent, NY

Wish I could get out for a ride this weekend... however other priorities prevail.
Hopefully a few will be able to meet up and ride.

Maybe it's time to set up monthly meet & greet in CT...  just to get folks together.

Maybe it's time to set up monthly meet & greet in CT...  just to get folks together.
[/quote]

I like that idea but I too am busy with other aspects of life this weekend

thats the one steve. I  i think a meet and greet is good we used to have them, A thursday is good for me as i work weekends, or and other week day is good. how about a meet at the Denmo's snack and dairy bar, Southbury CT. or Ferris Acres Icecream stand on RT 302 Newtown. CT.
Andy

Ratsac said:
thats the one steve.

I think a meet and greet is good we used to have them, A thursday is good for me as i work weekends, or and other week day is good. how about a meet at the Denmo's snack and dairy bar, Southbury CT. or Ferris Acres Icecream stand on RT 302 Newtown. CT.
Andy

Great ideas Andy...  we also have the restaurant where we've had past CT End of Winter socials. I will reach out to you and the other Steve via PM or phone to kick around ideas and dates. Thanks to you guys for getting the ball rolling.