• *READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME* READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * If you are a current COG Member or Forum Subscriber and this is your first visit to our new site and forum, please go to www.concour.org and follow the instructions at the top of the page to activate your account and gain access to your site and forum.
  • READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME* READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • FORUM NAME - If you are a COG member and your user name does not match your name in the old forum, you can request it to be changed. To request a name change, send an email to IT@Concours.org. Include in the email your COG member number, incorrect forum name and correct forum name. Your request will be processed in order of receipt and at volunteer speed.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SAVE THE DATES-2020 SPIDER RIDE (REGISTRATION NOW OPEN)

LSGiant

Thought I should clarify. It's just me with the bike and the tent. Joane is staying north with the RV.

S Smith

COG Northeast Area Director
Trying to get to the registration page. Keep getting a 404 error.
What Is the link address you are using? If using the ones earlier in this thread, they were pointing to the old calendar and will cause a 404 Error. All the old link came over in the forum migration data. The best way to get to the new calendar is by clicking the Events link in the top menu.

Last edited:

G-Mazz

Hey we have 46 registered for the 25th Annual Spider Ride!🕷🕷🕷 That is an awesome turnout everything considered, probably room for a couple of more if someone is interested. Planning is coming along really well. I've finished most of the shopping today, better come hungry. 😛.
I'll place the dinner order based on the registration numbers Tuesday. The preliminary weather reports look great for the event, upper 70's as the high temps and low chances for rain. Beautiful fall weather in Missouri.

Thanks to each of your for having faith and choosing to attend. Remain safe and keep your fingers crossed that numbers don't spike. With everyone's help and cooperation I'm expecting a really great event. If you have any questions, need any special arrangements or dietary needs call me at 314-606-2233 or email gmazzola@sbcglobal.net Thanks again everyone, Gary

dsmoran724208

Big Wheel
Forum Subscriber
This is something I would love to do but will be on a 25th anniversary trip with my wife to the ocean...it takes slight precedent over a ride to MO 😁 Hoping to catch some other NC rides as they come available. Have a great time everyone.

G-Mazz

This is something I would love to do but will be on a 25th anniversary trip with my wife to the ocean...it takes slight precedent over a ride to MO 😁 Hoping to catch some other NC rides as they come available. Have a great time everyone.
What a coincidence! This is also the 25th anniversary of the Spider Ride. Seems like a perfect place to celebrate your anniversary. But if you must go to the ocean we'll save you a place for next year.

dsmoran724208

Big Wheel
Forum Subscriber
What a coincidence! This is also the 25th anniversary of the Spider Ride. Seems like a perfect place to celebrate your anniversary. But if you must go to the ocean we'll save you a place for next year.
I must but I'm not all that upset about it. We've been together for 34 years and married for 25 of them. Interestingly enough my wife doesn't ride with me. She lost a good friend to a motorcycle accident when she was in high school and it put her off riding. Regardless of how she feels about riding, she is uber supportive of me riding and didn't hesitate to allow my recent purchase of a 2006 Concours (with only 5000 miles on the clock). Anytime I take a long trip she sneaks a note in my luggage. All I can say is, "What a woman". Have a great day everyone. I'll be posting pics of my Concours when in the Introductions forum as soon as I pick it up after our trip.

Cookie

Have fun everyone. I have to sit this one out. No, it's not fear of COVID. I had to switch my cancer treatment and the new stuff is making life interesting. I had no problems with the last "miracle pill", except that it quit working. The new treatment is causing some noticeable fatigue issues at the current dosage. There's already talk about reducing the dosage, but for now, it's best that I don't ride 600 miles on the bike. This stuff reminds me of when I was on chemo 8-1/2 years ago. The couch is becoming my best friend.

I hate to miss the Spider Ride. It's the highlight of the riding season for me. The roads are great and the rally is outstanding. I'll really miss seeing everyone who attends. I guess I need to make decisions like an adult for a change. Who ever thought that would happen. It only took 67 years. My wife is not sure I'm there yet, and she is probably right, once again.

I hope to see everyone soon. I signed up for HFRO, so I'm not hanging up riding for the season.

Jim Barron
Cookie

G-Mazz

Have fun everyone. I have to sit this one out. No, it's not fear of COVID. I had to switch my cancer treatment and the new stuff is making life interesting. I had no problems with the last "miracle pill", except that it quit working. The new treatment is causing some noticeable fatigue issues at the current dosage. There's already talk about reducing the dosage, but for now, it's best that I don't ride 600 miles on the bike. This stuff reminds me of when I was on chemo 8-1/2 years ago. The couch is becoming my best friend.

I hate to miss the Spider Ride. It's the highlight of the riding season for me. The roads are great and the rally is outstanding. I'll really miss seeing everyone who attends. I guess I need to make decisions like an adult for a change. Who ever thought that would happen. It only took 67 years. My wife is not sure I'm there yet, and she is probably right, once again.

I hope to see everyone soon. I signed up for HFRO, so I'm not hanging up riding for the season.

Jim Barron
Cookie

G-Mazz

Wow Jim you're right, something might be wrong with you. You're having delusions of being an adult!:eek: I'm sure that has to be a side effect of the new medication. I know your inner man-child will return soon to dominate. We will for sure miss having you at the Spider. I hope to see you at HFRO. Take care of yourself and we'll have some more great rides like we did at Gathering on the Green.