• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Say'n hi!!

wyorider

Moped
Just drop'n in and say'n hi.Been riding Kawi's since 93 and just picked up a 2011 C14 this August.It was time to be a lil more comfy on the long hauls.I was using my 06 ZX14 before and after 56,000+ miles it was time to retire her.
  I have a black C14 right now but I'm in the process of turning it green.Can't wait to get it back together and ride the wheels of it!!!
Connie14.jpg

IMG_20111208_192221.jpg

Just a lil taste.

Welcome to the forums, I love that Kawi / Ninja ZX14 green, and would love to paint my bike that color. I can't wait to see the finished product. Good Luck.

Thanks for the comments.I've been wanting a Connie since I helped a friend of mine rebuild his and repaint it.He let me ride it a couple of times and I was sold.It's hard to get away from my ZX14 cuz I've spent so much time with it.I've been up and down the west coast and have ridden 10+ states with it but in the last few years it's almost become a C14.
  So far with C14 I've added a Vance n Hines CS1,Laminar lip,Kaoko throttle lock,Passport redline withe screamer,GPS mount for the Zumo 550,Sargent seat I got for the ZX,crash protection(GSG frame sliders and the old one's off my ZX),headlight covers,fender extender and grip puppies.
  Right now I'm working on getting the paint done,redoing the gauge in green LEDS,adding a remote reset button to the left handle bar pod and getting ready to take the wheels off to paint and put some Road 3's on.Can't wait to hit the road in 2012!!!Hopefully see some of ya out there ;)

Welcome out and it looks like the bike will look awesome.  Keep the pics coming.  We love pic's.......

The gauges look fantastic - they really rock! That bike will defiantly be a unique and fantastic ride. I would love to paint mine the ZX-14R green with the green flames on the lower cowling.
kawasaki-zx-14r.jpg

I think that color and graphics on my bike would look amazing. I hope you don't mind if I steal your green gauge idea.