• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

See ya later

mnbikeguy

Hey COG
Last weekend I sold my 2000 Connie. I want to thank folks on this forum for all the inspiration, tips, and tricks that made owning and riding the bike a blast. Amongst others, I did the Tokico 4 pot brake upgrade, free power mod, switched accessory fuse panel, and fork brace. For those watching prices, my bike had full records and sold for $2k with 48,xxx and I feel good about that.
Keep enjoying these bikes and riding them far and wide.
Peace

Hey COG
Last weekend I sold my 2000 Connie. I want to thank folks on this forum for all the inspiration, tips, and tricks that made owning and riding the bike a blast. Amongst others, I did the Tokico 4 pot brake upgrade, free power mod, switched accessory fuse panel, and fork brace. For those watching prices, my bike had full records and sold for $2k with 48,xxx and I feel good about that.
Keep enjoying these bikes and riding them far and wide.
Peace
mnbikeguy,
Not required to have a Connie to hang around.
Any new machines in the the stable to replace your C-10?
We lived for years 35 miles NW of Minneapolis, wish we could’ve ridden together.

Last edited:
Well tell us what you buy for a replacement bike. The C-10 is a 35 year old design. No need to say "See ya later". I'd say, See ya in Seligman Arizona in about 2 months.