• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Selling my 1994

hadaveha

I’m reluctantly selling my 1994 she’s got 74000 miles,  she’s got the carb overflow tubes, and jet kit, riffle tall wind screen, bar risers, trunk, great tires with plenty of life, brakes are new, new fork seals, all new fluids.    Everything works but the horn.  Bikes ready to go anywhere.  She needs nothing.    I’ll sell it to a fellow COGer for 1000.00. Please msg me for pictures I can’t get them to post

Sounds like a lot of well-maintained bike for $1000!

Pics and a little info on location could help those who might be looking to get inspired.

I have had luck by taking them with my phone, then emailing to myself. When it asks if I want to resize I do it to the smallest size and send. The resized photos can then be attached to your post. Image size is usualy the problem.

JPD said:
I have had luck by taking them with my phone, then emailing to myself. When it asks if I want to resize I do it to the smallest size and send. The resized photos can then be attached to your post. Image size is usualy the problem.

If I save photos from Facebook back to my phone they work also .

David's

Attachments

• IMG_3453.resized.jpg
    IMG_3453.resized.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_3121.resized.jpg
    IMG_3121.resized.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_3120.resized.jpg
    IMG_3120.resized.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_3119.resized.jpg
    IMG_3119.resized.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 142
Anyone in touch with David? 
After my initial email contact with him a couple of weeks ago I emailed him a couple more times for add'l info but got no response.
Thanks; and stay safe out there. 

Since he texted me pictures to post for this and I don't throw texts away, I called and talked to him.  Gave him your contact info.  He said he still has the 94 and will get in touch with you.  HTH :)