• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

September 20th Monday Muster

ratsac

Here is September ride info, more details posted on the calendar.
Double feature September Monday Muster
Meet up at the New England Air Museum at 10 AM. Entry fee for visit is $16.00. The New England Air Museum's collection contains over 100 aircraft ranging from early flying machines to supersonic jets. Over 55 aircraft are on display in three large exhibit hangars and in an outdoor display area.
When done, its a short ride to other side of the airport for BBQ at Bears Smoke house BBQ (address: 2152 Poquonock Ave, Windsor, CT 06095). Gotta try the Bear Balls. Home happy and content.
andy.

Cool. Toured the NEAM several times but not in quite a while, probably 10 years or so. Lots of neat aeroplanes, both inside and outside. Excellent destination. (y)

Cool. Toured the NEAM several times but not in quite a while, probably 10 years or so. Lots of neat aeroplanes, both inside and outside. Excellent destination.

...except it is closed Monday's according to their website.

you r right mitch, when i rang they said there were open, im sorry, i will ring tomorrow to confirm, lets go to plan b and still meet at bbq at windsor at 12pm. i have put my cell in messages.

Andy - thanks for organizing these lunch meet ups. It was nice to see you guys.