• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SERIOUS! Why we don't ride BMW's

So many question to ask! :))http://forum.cog-online.org/Smileys/FantasticSmileys/laugh.gif

Besides my C14, I have a Beemer, too, but never suffered the problem.  Blessing or curse?  I guess I'll never know.
:p

Okay, but why isn't a Corbin and the Connie Buzz more attractive to our pillion riders? Just asking an innocent question...

I see my ******** flag waving in the wind. And a 93?? Come on. Ignorance of anatomical physiology is now someone else's fault. 

It's just a manufacturer in the news. Of course, he will win millions if its' tried in California.

I've got a lot of friends that ride BMW's and love them, think or know they are the best bikes available today. And, like Harleys, worth the price.

No knock against them, but I just love my Japanese four-cylinders and big V-twins.