• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

set of rebuilt carbs

hadaveha

i have a set of 2004 carbs with the full steve service, tubes jet kit, youll even get the foam please make me a offer I have no clue what they are worth. im going to have a lot of parts, from my hydro locked bike,    I have a very nice recoverd original seat with a built in gel pad, also, bags, wheels body parts the bike only had 24000 miles 

yes i got way ahead of myself, got the carbs done, fork seals a bunch of other things before I checked for they nasty bent rod, so carbs seat forks everything else has no time on them

I have $200 cash for working carbs by Steve for 94 c-10 project bike.

karlkrul@twc.com
Greensboro, NC

Attachments

• IMG_6119 25.jpg
    IMG_6119 25.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 103
Krulski said:
I have $200 cash for working carbs by Steve for 94 c-10 project bike.

karlkrul@twc.com
Greensboro, NC

umm, Glomming onto a person's for sale advert, selling your parts, is kinda not proper etiquette.... so, maybe pull your post, and make a "for sale post" in the appropriate area.  thanks.