• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Shipping a Concours

The toff

Tricycle
My bike is in Denver Colorado but I want to ship it back to Florida.  There are several Shipping companies on the Internet but I am loathe to trust my pride and joy to a 3rd party without a recommendation especially as I am in the UK and won't be there to keep an eye on her.  Have any of you guys used a company that you can recommend.  Thanks!

Thanks guys but Federal insist on empty saddlebags (and mine are full with all my kit) whilst Three Jokers only seem to operate in the western states and i need to get my Concours back to Florida.  Any other suggestions.

the english toff said:
Thanks guys but Federal insist on empty saddlebags (and mine are full with all my kit) whilst Three Jokers only seem to operate in the western states and i need to get my Concours back to Florida.  Any other suggestions.

What kind of a kit?  My bike was shipped with two lightly loaded completely
full saddlebags, locked and installed on the bike.  Maybe they've changed their requirements........