• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

should have fixed that mirror

kevin

Training Wheels
was having problems with right mirror vibrating back figured i wold get to it but it got me went to park at wallmart and went to swing and pusher her back into the parking spot at the car care center at low speed the front brake locked up and being in a slight lean i could not get my foot down in time got it under the side fairing landed on my steel tip boot smashed the fairing good laying there getting that look from the mechanics at car care center nu bee rider and thats how i felt got it up still not knowing what made it do it went into the store got what i wanted came out thinking something wrong with brake but it was just the operator procrastinating fixing that mirror well fiber glassed the faring and metal set the mirror so now im a connie dropper kevin

Kevin, CDA0321. A tad embarassing but seems like you faired well damage wise. What year is your bike? C10 I assume. Wear it with pride! Greg H from Mass, Connie Droppers Anonymous Awards Dude COG# 7010,a Tracey CDA 120 (2.0) 99 Connie "Herrin Christabelle", 05 Ninja 250
2211123920053849446TvPbOP_th.jpg
6n2c6z

You go Kevin! Greg H from Mass, Connie Droppers Anonymous Awards Dude COG# 7010,a Tracey CDA 120 (2.0) 99 Connie "Herrin Christabelle", 05 Ninja 250
2211123920053849446TvPbOP_th.jpg
6n2c6z

Try this link Kevin. http://www.epgsoft.com/VisitedStatesMap/index.html Bionic Bob COG & AMA member First C14 CDA member #0220 08 C14,03 Mean Streak, & 86 C10
2638311280103513287fDmUTZ_th.jpg