• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Singing In The Rain

jeffrymcgee

Training Wheels
I installed a Cee Baileys Ultra Tour Domed Windshield on my C14 a few months back and really enjoy it. I was out riding the northern end of the Natchez Trace yesterday when I got caught in a rain shower on my way home. I let the windshield up to where I could just see over it, which blew the rain over me, and tucked in behind it and the fairing. To my surprise, with the exception of a few rain drops on my gloves and the odd rain drop blowing off of the top of the windshield onto my helmet, as long as I stayed above 40 mph, I stayed nice a dry. I highly recommend the Cee Baileys Ultra Tour Domed Windshield.