• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SISF Jet Kit

slybonesjesse

Sport Tourer
My many many thanks to Colin for the use of his garage, and lift. Plus all the expertise in removing the carbs and installing my Steve In Sunny Florida jet kit. At 37 and raining on the way home, I did not do to much riding with it. Will see next week on the daily commute. My pilot screws factory were 1.25, 1.0, 1.75, 1.25 Now of course it idles a bit smoother with them all adjusted the same and sync'd. For my 15mi ride home, the bike ran great. I dont see any problems so far. Throttle response is nice, pulls away good at the lower revs, etc. Overall rideability seems as good as ever. Anyways not much to report. Want to send my many many thanks to Colin for hosting todays wrench session, and all the assistance. I'll report in more and more as I get some time. And report some mileage reports after I get 5-6 tanks of daily commute under the new setup. -- I should have in some good rides by then too.

On a different note, I didnt get a single picture today. What am I going to use for my website? I cant have a picless page. WFT??? You all are gonna have to share a few of the SISF Jet Kit process that I can scam.I feel like such a dumb ass. I took the camera too. 2003 Concours, 47K COG #6953 IBA 28004 http://mysite.verizon.net/slybones/Concours/connieMain.htm
IMGP1036.jpg
VisitedStatesMap.jpg
VisitedProvincesMap.jpg