• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SoCal COG Ride-Saturday, November 12th-Angeles Crest Highway-9am

Motomaniac

COG Southwest Area Director
Time to ride Angeles Crest Again!! This Saturday, November 12th!-All bikes are welcome! Who's coming?

Meeting Place- Shell Gas- 4530 Angeles Crest Highway, LaCanada Flintridge,

Meeting Time 8:30am Fill up-Talk- Kick stands up around 9am! Lunch in Wrightwood- Grizzly Cafe

The Route- Thinking that we will run the highway to Newcomb's Ranch, maybe throw a loop in there.....Take a break-Ride to Wrightwood have lunch at the Grizzly Cafe and ride back through different county roads and end up on Upper Tujunga Road and finish in Tujunga/Sunland. We will all head home from there. Weather looks good right now-Upper 60's in the mountains and sunny!

See you all there!    :motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

Me too! Hopefully the weather will be good..... I know the riders will have fun!  Love to see you come!  ;)

Old Man on a Connie said:
Luv Angeles Crest.
Hi Mark, Can we get our SoCal ride on the Calendar?.....Right now it looks like we have at least 10 bikes and riders coming! Thank you, Rusty    :motonoises:  :beerchug:

Rusty said:
Old Man on a Connie said:
Luv Angeles Crest.
Hi Mark, Can we get our SoCal ride on the Calendar?.....Right now it looks like we have at least 10 bikes and riders coming! Thank you, Rusty    :motonoises:  :beerchug:
You bet Russ. On it.

All those Angeles Forest roads are awesome rides! Escape the metro area and ride some incredible curves. Lunch with other enthusiasts only makes it better!

COG SouthWest region has 2 rides scheduled in various areas for Saturday 11/12 - you should attend one of them! I'm having a hard time picking one.

PIE RIDE - Northern CA Foothills 11/12/2016

WANDRNG said:
All those Angeles Forest roads are awesome rides! Escape the metro area and ride some incredible curves. Lunch with other enthusiasts only makes it better!

COG SouthWest region has 3 rides scheduled in various areas for Saturday 11/12 - you should attend one of them! I'm having a hard time picking one.

Last minute Death Valley ride - Nov. 12th Saturday
and
PIE RIDE - Northern CA Foothills 11/12/2016
Thank you Keith! I would love to make your ride too! Have a great adventure!

Great ride today!! We had 11 bikes and 12 riders! I will post some pictures in the very near future! Lots of fun with some great people! Thank you to all that came and ones that could not we will have another ride soon!

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

Great ride Saturday in the mountains above LaCanada/Flintridge with 11 bikes and 12 riders! Angeles Crest Highway and the surrounding area is where the ride was at with a stop for lunch in Wrightwood at the Grizzly Cafe! Made some new friends and look forward to the next adventure!

Attachments

• COG Rde 2a 1112016.jpg
    COG Rde 2a 1112016.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 127
  • COG Ride 3 11122016.jpg
    COG Ride 3 11122016.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 123
  • COG Ride 5 11122016.jpg
    COG Ride 5 11122016.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 116
  • COG Ride 6 11122016.jpg
    COG Ride 6 11122016.jpg