• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD !! 09 RED concours 14 for sale

joeincalif

Bike is located in So. Calif, (San Jacinto,) It doesn't get out much as we have been RVing lately so I have decided to sell my 09 red non ABS(the fastest and best color). It has just under 16000 miles and the 15000 mile service has been completed. which includes valve adjustment, plugs, air filter and all fluids changed, I also had the fuji nuts installed on the header pipe, the stock ones never came loose this was a precaution from others on the board.  It has the extended Kawasaki warranty bought at the time I bought the bike and it is good until November 2016. So no worries for 4 1/2 more years. also both TPM units were replaced due to low battery warning so that is taken care of also.
It has J&M handlebar mounted CB unit, handle bar risers, with Phil's wedges, radiator guard, fender extender,  Cee Bailey Ultra Tour domed windshield, Tulsa wind deflectors, saddleman seat, which is a LOT better than the stock seat, expandable tail bag, GPS bracket (GPS NOT included) Saddle bag key knobs, grip puppies go cruise throttle lock, tires have only a couple thousand miles on them. Bridhgestone 023 on the front and PR 3 on the rear. and probable a few things I  for got to mention. This is a great running bike, I just don't ride it much any more. Asking $9450.
Title in hand. Call Joe 951-654-4518 or e-mail n47j49@yahoo.com

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Good Luck selling that beautiful machine! Hope you will stay on with the group. I enjoy your comments on various topics. My wife loves the RED.....she was wondering with the custom seat is it lower than stock. She's on tippy toes on mine?  :motonoises:

I sold it today, that is a saddleman seat, the rider part is lower than stock but the passenger part is higher than the stocker and a lot more comfortable. This is the first time in 40 YEARS I will be without a motorcycle.  :mad:

Sad day indeed........knew it was a nice bike and well taken care of,but that was a quick sale! Hope to see you on another bike soon. Best of luck to you.  :motonoises: