• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sold 1986 concours ZG1000 $900 Sold

ZGR1000

Training Wheels
This is a good running bike, has some scratches and cracked plastic in the usual places. Broken rightside mirror.  Had a 3 mph fall over. No bags. 58,000 miles. Looking for $900 or close.  Great startup bike for the season.  Leave a message or pm me your number.. I dont get online very often so be patient.  Its in Decatur, Illinois.  Bags not included.

I just wanted to add that I put new tires. jbox, pickup coils and battery in this last year.  Almost as much as Im asking for it.  If you want all the bags I'll take $1100

ZGR, i am interested but wont be able to get it until the end of the month.  If you are looking to get rid of immediately I understand.  Let me know if you are willing to work with me.

No rush.  I have 3 people coming to look at it this week if they show.  Been a rash of no shows, but I suppose that goes with the task.

Is she gone ? If ptortorice does not take it, I would be interested to take it with the panniers. Where are you located ? Please PM or reply on post. Thanks!

Still got it.  No body showed up yet.  Craigslist is an unreliable lot.  The bike is about 20 miles east of Springfield Illinois.

I would be interested if not for the distance.  I just can not see driving out $900 worth of gas to get a $900 motorcycle.  My son needs something lighter to learn on anyway.  Have you tried cycle trader?

No just been posting on here and Craigslist.  Im riding it now that the miss is gone. Enjoying it too.. ;D  Im not in any hurry, just posting updates here.  I tried to upload some pictures but couldnt get them on here for some reason.  I didnt have any problem loading the other pic.

hmmm thought if I deleted the old one I could upload a new one but no.  Now I cant get the old one back up either.  Good job forum guys....

You might need to crop/resize the photo to a manageable size before it will let you upload it.  Windows Live Photo Gallery will let you "compress" photos down to 360kb for easy web upload.

Though keeping the file size small is a good thing, another good thing would be to trim the size of the image itself to about 800 pixels so that the whole (or almost the whole) image will fit into most people's screens.  I see some that are over 3000 pixels wide and we can only see a slice of the image's left hand side.

Well I sold her this morning about an hour after I bought a Buell Blast.  "Why on earth" you say?  LOL....I was lured in by the promises of 69 - 70 mpgs.....kind of a fun bike.  Its like a really fast bicycle.  :))