• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD - 2005 Yamaha FZ-1 for sale

terrynyc

Love this bike but after 16 seasons the new bike fever is upon me!

63201 miles, silver with black engine.

Fully sport touring ready!

Here we go!
EBC wave rotors front with EBC HH pads, Case custom stainless lines (blue), full Racetech suspension upgrade to forks and custom rear shock, Givi Touring screen, Oxford Heated grips, all farkles routed through Rowe Electronics PDM60 power module, Aerostich LED headlights, Throttlemeister throttle lock, SW Motech mirror extenders, Magknight tank cover (black). Sargent seat, Givi Traffic trunk, full SW Motech quick release bag mounts with Givi 40l bags, Powerbronze hugger fender (faux carbon fiber), rear fender shortened, Ivan's Jet Kit, K&M air filter, Akropovic titanium/carbon fiber exhaust (Euro street legal, baffle can be removed), dyno tuned in 2008 131 hp/75 ft/lb at the rear wheel (full dyno charts), Supersprox front and rear sprockets and chain, PIAA horn. Bags Connection tankbag with locking ring, Michelin Road 5 tires installed, SW Motech engine guards, Speedmetal adjustable short brake and clutch levers. Replaced centerstand with new oem.

Have stock handrails, windscreen, seat, exhaust, original centerstand and levers.

Yamaha service manual and Clymer manual. All service paperwork.

Asking $4000

Last edited:
Nice! Sadly, I can't fork out $$$$s for another bike right now. Great for someone ... hopefully soon, for you.

Very sharp bike. I love my 2002 so much I’m toying with the idea of buying another one now so I have a spare in case something tragic happens. Hate my Corbin, but yours looks nice! Good luck with the sale.

Friend of mine had that bike and loved it. Without ever doing a track day, he ground down half the foot rest (not just the feeler!) :devilish: I have a photo somewhere.