• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

***SOLD 5-27-22!**F/S: Cee Bailey Saddlebag Liners

ghostrider990

**SOLD 5-27-22!*

Very limited use and in excellent condition. Black cordura liners for C14 saddlebags make packing and unpacking on trips much easier.
Handles and zippers in perfect condition, and shoulder straps included.

Cee Bailey's no longer in motorcycle accessory business, but made excellent stuff when they did!

$60 + shipping.

PM me if interested.

gr

Attachments

• Bags1.jpg
    Bags1.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Bags2.jpg
    Bags2.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 86
  • Bags3.jpg
    Bags3.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Bags4.jpg
    Bags4.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
GR, you reminded me.
I have a set of these. (I think they're in my Attic)
Never used; new in box.
If anybody is interested, I'll see if I can find them?

Ride safe, Ted

I was one of thise skeptics about why have bags for our saddle bags. And aftr carrying in the hard bags on several trips, i decided id give the bags a try, after all if didnt like them i could resell them. OMG what a fool ive been! Ur gonna love the convenience of slipping these in and out...

I liked them so much I tried them in my Goldwing. I was surprised to find that they won’t fit in the Wing bags if they’re packed for the C-14. (Still use them, though).

**SOLD 5-27-22!*

Very limited use and in excellent condition. Black cordura liners for C14 saddlebags make packing and unpacking on trips much easier.
Handles and zippers in perfect condition, and shoulder straps included.

Cee Bailey's no longer in motorcycle accessory business, but made excellent stuff when they did!

$60 + shipping.

PM me if interested.

gr
Greetings,

The bags have been awesome this summer. I am currently on my way to a COG ride in Wisconsin. There is nothing better than to open the panniers, grab the packed bags, and bring them into the hotel at the end of the day. Makes everything so easy.

Thanks again for selling them to me.

Rob

GR, you reminded me.
I have a set of these. (I think they're in my Attic)
Never used; new in box.
If anybody is interested, I'll see if I can find them?

Ride safe, Ted

Let's talk about these Ted? I may be interested to see how they fit and how much I can get in them.

Greetings,

The bags have been awesome this summer. I am currently on my way to a COG ride in Wisconsin. There is nothing better than to open the panniers, grab the packed bags, and bring them into the hotel at the end of the day. Makes everything so easy.

Thanks again for selling them to me.

Rob
QQ - I bring the saddlebags into the hotels with me, is not only my wife and I doing this?

I could see these bags certainly lightening the load to carry and also maybe being more presentable than a hard-bag crusted with bug guts and take up less room when unpacked. Ohkkk so now I think they DO sound like a good idea.

Let me know Ted if they’re still sitting around.

Wayne, Carol & Blue

QQ - I bring the saddlebags into the hotels with me, is not only my wife and I doing this?

I could see these bags certainly lightening the load to carry and also maybe being more presentable than a hard-bag crusted with bug guts and take up less room when unpacked. Ohkkk so now I think they DO sound like a good idea.

Let me know Ted if they’re still sitting around.

Wayne, Carol & Blue
Unfortunately, my wife is averse to taking rides with me. I am working it slowly to get her on board. She has a gorgeous HJC helmet waiting and a fully armored Joe Rocket jacket if ever she is ready. I told her I would pick up the back rest for my Corbin seat if she decides to ride.

For now… did the Baraboo Hills (Wisconsin) ride on Saturday with Dave McClurg and had an absolute blast. This weekends riding should click in around 600 miles. 😁