• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD For Sale 2010 C14 ABS SOLD

SOLD for $12,200 to nice guy in Iowa. Sorry.

Barely Used 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS in excellent condition.  8500 miles
$12,675 I will consider $11,300 with no after market parts
-Corbin Heated Front and Rear Saddle with back rest (great during the winter)
-Stock two up seat
-Handel Bar Risers (nice up right riding position for long trips)
-Alaska Leather Sheep skin seat cover (comfy on the tush)
-Tank Grip Guards (saves the tank from scratches and provides good grip in the twistys for your legs)
-Cee Baileys Ultra Tour wind Screen (super tall, very quiet)
-Stock Wind Screen
-Wired for Valentine 1 Radar detector with Vizalert heads up display for V1 (Valentine 1 not included)
-Brand New Micheline Pilot Road 2 tires front and rear (got rid of the crappy stock tires)
-Royal Purple oil changed last winter

Don't make the mistake of getting a 2009 because it's a bit cheaper. The changes from 2009 to 2010 are massive.
Improved body work for heat dissipation
Mirrors are higher for better view over saddle bags
New memory feature on the electronic wind screen
Usable glove box moved to side (bit bigger)
Heated grips
KTRC traction control system new for 2010 only on the ABS model
New ECO mode for 38 mpg
Updated LCD dash

Kelly blue book has the bone stock ABS model to sell at $11,300. My bike Is a good deal with the Corbin Saddle only but with the other items and new tires it turns into a no brainer.  The bike is excellent condition with no cosmetic blemishes any where. Of course the bike has never been crashed or laid down.  Engine and exhaust is totally stock for trouble free riding.

Visit
http://www.aircapitaltkd.com/Concours14.html
for detailed high res pictures
Call me at 316-733-2298
Andover, KS