• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD - For Sale: 2011 Concours14 ABS/KTRAC - $9000 in SF/Bay Area

bigpoppa

Bicycle
Hello All,

Due to a number of personal reasons, I am selling my bike sooner than intended (the Concours was always going to be my last motorcycle).

Here are the details:

Mileage: 25743
Warranty: Kawasaki Good Times Protection Plan good through 02/17 with unlimited mileage
Extras include a Givi V46 top case, smartphone mount, hard case liners for both the side bags and top case.

Right saddle bag does have a gouge in the finish from where I scraped a work truck bumper when splitting lanes.

I have the bike posted on Craigslist for $10k but will sell to a COG member for $9k. Photos are in the Craigslist ad.

Thanks for looking...

*Updated Craigslist link*

Big Poppa
Sorry your having to sell your sweet ride!
If I haven't already bought my 2012 I would have jumped all over this bike of yours !!

Good Luck with the sale Amigo!

Thanks Hutch,

I appreciate the thought. :)

(Sorry for the late reply, I've been pretty much off my feet for two weeks with an injury but I'm finally up and about.)