• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD.....Tokico calipers

bowtie39

A pair of  '03 GSXR Tokico's I never installed.  Brackets of 3/16" material that make them a bolt on.  Calipers are in good condition and would be wise to get a seal set and make em like new.  Goes for the pads also.  The brackets should be painted and they are in great shape so not a lot of prep needed.  I looked back at records and have part #59100-29830 for the seal set and EBC FA158HH
for pads I planned to use.  Now...I haven't verified those part #'s in a good while.  65.00 shipped lower 48  Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1753.JPG
    IMG_1753.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1754.JPG
    IMG_1754.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1755.JPG
    IMG_1755.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 97
Looks like that don't it!  Actually did sell and Ted was one of the suspects...ah potential buyers.