• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Southern Cal Demo Ride ?

valkmike

Big Wheel
Does anyone know of any dealers in Southern Calif that offers demo rides?
I'm looking at moving from my FJR to the Concours and would really like to try if out first.

Thanks for any advise you can provide

I got a Demo ride on 2010 a couple of years ago at Mission Motorsports in Irvine.They should be able to help you.

Good luck :motonoises:

Fun Bike Center in San Diego let me ride one (though they only put a couple of ounces of gas in it of course).  I ended up purchasing one from them but I brought in a quote from another (Out the Door, in LA) which as a couple of grand less than they wanted but they ended up matching.

I had a test ride at
Callaway Motorsports
1575 University Ave
Riverside, CA 92507-4450
951-683-8839
I was gone about 45 minutes and when I got back the guy asked why I was back so soon.
I was just thinking about a concours at that time and not really in the market. I bought one at Berts motorcycle in Covina. I was dealing with 4 dealers, all over the phone, and Berts gave me the best out the door price.