• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Special ROK Membership Promotion for COG Members

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
Here is a special offer for COG members, from Riders of Kawasaki (ROK)

During the months of June and July, members of COG who join ROK using a special promo code will get a special KAWASAKI KASH offer worth up to $500 off the purchase* of a new Kawasaki street bike!  It’s easy to join ROK, especially for COG members who receive a special discounted rate of only $19.94 (regular price $29.95).  With benefits including roadside assistance and special deals and discounts, there’s no better time to join ROK.   

Already a ROK member?  Existing ROK members will receive their Kawasaki Kash offer via email in the coming days.  Your Kawasaki Kash will be good through December 31, 2014, but in order to get the offer, you must be a ROK member by July 31, 2014. 

Use the special COG promo code found in the COG Library, Membership section to get your affiliate club discounted rate.  Click here to go to the correct library section (must log in as a member to access the page)

To join ROK got to:  http://www.kawasaki.com/ROK
For more details email us at ROK@kmc-usa.com or call us at 949-770-0400 ext. 2773.

*ROK Kawasaki Kash Offer
• $500 off purchase of street bike 1000cc or higher
• $250 off purchase of street bike 251-999cc
• $150 off purchase of street bikes up to 250cc
Offer good through December 31, 2014 at participating Kawasaki dealers.  Purchaser must provide proof of ROK membership and Kawasaki Kash at time of purchase.  Please allow up to 14 days from the date ROK membership is activated to receive your Kawasaki Kash offer via email. 

Did you just purchase a new Kawasaki?
Riders of Kawasaki (ROK) is pleased to extend the Kawasaki Kash offer to those who have made a new street bike purchase after May 1, 2014 and are either an existing ROK member or join ROK before July 31, 2014.

To get your Kawasaki Kash offer, please email ROK@kmc-usa.com with the following information:
• Your ROK member number (must be an active membership)
• Your new model VIN
• Your mailing address

Not already a ROK member?  Please visit www.kawasaki.com/rok to join now.  Please use the promo code to ensure that you get the Kawasaki Kash offer and the special affiliate club membership rate of $19.94/year.

Since the wife has her own ride these days I decided to go with ROK, it was mainly for the roadside. I called and they still gave us the COG $19.95 for myself and then an additional $15 (associate) for her ride.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Pastor Tyler

I know this is an old topic, but is this still valid.  When I try to access the code through the Members page, it says I am not allowed/authorized to view the page.  When I click on the link in the post above, I am just redirected to the forum home page.  Yes, I am a paid Member.

The Pope said:
Nyrangersfan19 said:
I know this is an old topic, but is this still valid.  When I try to access the code through the Members page, it says I am not allowed/authorized to view the page.  When I click on the link in the post above, I am just redirected to the forum home page.  Yes, I am a paid Member.
You must be a full Regular COG Member. Go to the link below to become a full member.

http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/ClubStatic.cfm?clubID=1328&pubmenuOptID=18566

I am.  Paid the $37.  I even said that in my original post.  "Yes, I am a paid Member."

Were you a forum subscriber first, then became a paid member later?
If so go/do this

How to Convert from Forum Subscriber to Full COG Membership
http://forum.cog-online.org/index.php?topic=26703.0

(your Membership Level on your left column profile indicates the computers still see you as Forum Subscriber)

Nyrangersfan19 said:
The Pope said:
Nyrangersfan19 said:
You must be a full Regular COG Member. Go to the link below to become a full member.

http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/ClubStatic.cfm?clubID=1328&pubmenuOptID=18566

I am.  Paid the $37.  I even said that in my original post.  "Yes, I am a paid Member."

Nyrangersfan19 said:
I've already done that, paid my dues for two years.  I guess it takes several days/weeks to process?

That sir, is above my pay grade (and knowledge)

My suggestion would be to start your own thread asking for help with your membership/registration (instead of this relatively old  thread about ROK that may not get attention regarding your membership issue)
Maybe try the Member Questions in the COG Members sections
http://forum.cog-online.org/index.php?board=12.0

or

Contact membership or your area director for assistance
http://cog-online.org/clubportal/ClubStatic.cfm?clubID=1328&pubmenuOptID=21886

Nyrangersfan19 said:

Welcome Chris and thanks for becoming a full member.  Since you are in the area I represent, I looked into your membership issue while the [volunteer] membership officer is on a much deserved riding trip. You joined as a free forum user on 01/03/2016. You upgraded to paid membership yesterday on 01/25/2016, paying $37 for 1-year membership.

As stated in upgrade instructions in emails and posted here: How to Convert from Forum Subscriber to Full COG Membership it states...

Once your membership has been processed you can take advantage of member only benefits such as membership card, subscription to the club's The Concourier magazine, annual membership directory (when printed), area newsletters, access to COG apparel purchases, discounts on COG rallies, and more.

Note: Part of the membership upgrade process requires a manual intervention from the [volunteer] membership officer, it may take several days or more for permissions to change to allow access to the online goodness COG provides.  Once membership makes the changes and assigns a COG number, be sure to refresh the forum profile by logging out and back in.

I know you are craving the good stuff, but please be patient. The membership officer will get to you and others pending once he returns. You will receive a full welcome email from me when your membership is processed. If there is something else I can help you with, please send me an email or call.

Nyrangersfan19 said:
The Pope said:
Nyrangersfan19 said:

Sorry that I missed that last part!!!!! Yes, it will take a little bit for you to become fully activated. Welcome and thank you for becoming a Full Member!

Yep.

Go to the Members Area > Member Links > Library

Search by title > ROK

Follow directions in the resulting document