• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Speedo Replacement Options-TS185

stealth connie

Long time since I've been around here, but when I needed an motorcycle question answered, I remembered who to turn to!!!

I am trying fix up a 72 Suzuki TS185. It's a great bike, but has a few cosmetic issues. Already have a NOS headlight to install, but don't want to come off $200 for a NOS speedo, when I got the bike in trade for a some minor electrical work on a pump house.  :beerchug:

What other options do I have for a speedo. Were most of the metric enduros the same ratio, or even other suzuki bikes?

Thanks,
  Don (aka-Connie Killer)

Are you fixated upon a NOS style or are you willing to look at some of the electric alternatives? I paid a pretty penny to get my supermoto a DB-02 from Koso and I absolutely love the thing. They have many other instrument panels and speedometers and I would vouch for the quality of their products.

Just a thought...