• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Spring meet and greet at Corbin

F-106

Scooter
I setup this last year and we had a good turnout for the first time out. A good mix of C-10 & 14's. We met at the Corbin seat factory in Hollister Ca. They have a small diner there and good food. seem'd to work out good so i guess we will go there again for 2013. The idea is to meet, eat lunch and talk Connies for a few hours and ride home. Was thinking first weekend in March the 2nd. If the weather turns bad we will shoot for the next weekend the 9th. I know it is still December but some like to plan ahead a bit. Any ideas?

Weather looks good.  Is this still on?  Just got my carbs back from Steve (thanks) and thought this would be a good ride to try it out on.
:)