• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

ST2 Systems Engine braking modulator and self cancelling turn signal units, Has anyone here tried them on a C14 yet?

Since he hasn’t seen this, I’ll say he seems to like the ST-2 system and also the deceleration flasher. When I talk with him I’ll try to remember to tell him you’re looking for some inp.

Hi I have the turn signal and the braking modulator. The signal canceling system one of if not the best aftermarket system on my bike. Works great. Highly recommend this. As far as I know each time I come off throttle the brake modulator starts blinking lol. I recommend them both. Both pretty simple installation.

Last edited:
Hi I have the turn signal and the braking modulator. The signal canceling system one of if not the best aftermarket system on my bike. Works great. Highly recommend this. As far as I know each time I come off throttle the brake modulator starts blinking lol. I recommend them both. Both pretty simple installation.
Thank you for the information

Rode behind a guy at the Cumberland rally that had these / something similar.
Very effective

I just ordered mine.
I went to the ST2 web site, logged in, but didn't order right away,
Then, got a couple emails asking how " how can we help???"

Im on a ride, didn't respond.......
THEN I got an email saying " we're offering you a %30 discount"
I ordered it on the spot.

Looking forward to installing / testing it out.

Best
Bob

To cut or not to cut I have had a set sitting on the desk for two weeks. Will someone tell me the gods will forgive me for cutting in to the sacred Ma-kaw wiring loom. :unsure::cautious:

I installed the self canceling signals a few years back. Been working flawlessly. I made a video that shows how I installed mine. You don’t have to cut into the main harness. Instead, splice into the short sub harness that runs up to the bar switch.

STS on Concours

I installed the self canceling signals a few years back. Been working flawlessly. I made a video that shows how I installed mine. You don’t have to cut into the main harness. Instead, splice into the short sub harness that runs up to the bar switch.

STS on Concours

Thanks Keith that's the push I needed. (y)

Finally got my brake module installed. I ended up zip tying the module under the rear brake reservoir under the seat. I'm concerned the zip ties won't last with vibration against the edges of the frame, but it's easy to check on - just lift the seat.

Attachments

• 20220917_164445.jpg
    20220917_164445.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 126
How did you tie that into the front where they want you to cut the wiring from the handle bar controls to the signals? Seems like a long run from the rear where you have it to the controls coming off the brake handles

STS on Concours
Had not seen your post . When I just checked in I moved back up .....this looks better than what I had been directed to do when i called support >THANK YOU

How did you tie that into the front where they want you to cut the wiring from the handle bar controls to the signals? Seems like a long run from the rear where you have it to the controls coming off the brake handles
I only have the brake module installed, not the turn signals.

What does the "Engine" braking Modulator do?

Ride safe, Ted

Update; Did some research.
The ST2 Brake Module flashes your brake light when engine braking or down-shifting to warn drivers behind you and drastically reduce the chance of being rear-ended.

Last edited:
One set left,
see my post

ST2 Motorcycle Self turn signal cancelling module, and Brake module.

Companies Website for more info.

Selling the Turn signal modules for $125, each. Thats $25 less than the site now
And the brake modules for $75 and thats $15 less thab the site now as well.
Shipping Thru USPS priority mail, $9 for single items.
Buy one of each for $200 free shipping in the lower 48 states

What's the purpose of the foam in the switch housing? Is it necessary for proper operation?