• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

STAND BOBBING FOR THE ZG 1000

I've never seen it, but I won't say that if can't be done because we have folks here that have done some pretty impressive work.

I added spools to my bike so I can use turnbuckle's to secure the bike. ON a C-10 that took some extra thinking because the mufflers are inline with the axle. (I drilled and tapped the ends of the axle to add the spools, plus I have to install the spools with the bike on the center stand).
I guess there is a possibility to do the same for the Pitt Bull use. (mebbe x2)
x1} I am not real familiar with the Pitt Bull install but I think a pin moves into the axle?
If so, a C-10 axle is solid.

x2) 1 issue with the spools I use is; the mufflers are really close to the ends of the axle.
Took a bit of work to make it work out.
Because the Pitt Bull installs from the ends of the axle, I assume that (closeness) would prevent a Pitt Bull from working on a C-10.

If you call Pitt Bull, they may have an answer about the possibility.

Last edited: