• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Stock C-10 windshield

killingbugs

I have 2 lightly used C-10 windshields
Both were removed to install taller shields
Clear with minor scuffs from being stored

$40.00 each or $75.00 for the pair plus shipping

Attachments

• IMG_0855a.jpg
    IMG_0855a.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 127
Checking to see if you still have either of those windshields? Just confirming they'll fit my 2006 connie?

Parting out 94 C-10 Barn Find

After washing away the dust, I found no scratches in either windshield.

Same price $40 / $75

karlkrul@twc.com
Greensboro, NC

Attachments

• IMG_0204 25.jpg
    IMG_0204 25.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 118
Krulski said:

Same price $40 / $75

karlkrul@twc.com
Greensboro, NC

umm, Glomming onto a person's for sale advert, selling your parts, is kinda not proper etiquette.... so, maybe pull your post, and make a "for sale post" in the appropriate area.  thanks.

http://forum.cog-online.org/c-10-emporium/

ride safe.

Krulski said:

Same price $40 / $75

karlkrul@twc.com
Greensboro, NC
Very interested...Cash on hand, 682-558-7294

Just joined the group, this being my first post. I'm in need of a factory windshield. Please reply as to how I would pay you.  Thank you
Rohn White
843-250-2472

More than 100% endorsement for Bikejunkie1013.  Have found him to be honest and trustworthy in all dealings...for a long time.

Best wishes!