• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Store problems

gixerhp

Street Cruiser
Industry Vendor
When i try to buy stuff i cant, says i dont have privledge,

Some one advise, Payed the membership, as well as donate for the National.

Unable to login at store to see member prices, add to cart, then order. I click on the login prompt and nothing happens (no blocks, no messages).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Unable to login at store to see member prices, add to cart, then order. I click on the login prompt and nothing happens (no blocks, no messages).
Go tot he COG home page

Click "Login" in the top left. (if you see your name there and not login, skip this step)
From the blue menu nav bar, rollover "Resources"
Scroll down to "Member Store" and click (not just "Store") if you can't see "Member Store" in the list, we need to know.

On the the store page that comes up it should say "Your COG Account" at the very top left, and located just under the word Events in the menu bar it should say "COG Members discounts are active"

Go tot he COG home page

Click "Login" in the top left. (if you see your name there and not login, skip this step)
From the blue menu nav bar, rollover "Resources"
Scroll down to "Member Store" and click (not just "Store") if you can't see "Member Store" in the list, we need to know.

On the the store page that comes up it should say "Your COG Account" at the very top left, and located just under the word Events in the menu bar it should say "COG Members discounts are active"
Thank you. That worked!

I had tried going to "Store" first without logging in and it would not bring up the login prompt for some reason.

No problem with these steps. Thx!

Could someone please tell me the correct way to contact the Cog store? I put an order in a few weeks ago for some items, paid for them but would like to confirm they are being processed.
Thank you. Woody.