• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sunday August 19, 2018 meet and greet at The Hideaway Restaurant in Odenton MD t

Russell W Fleming

Sunday August 19, 2018 meet and greet at The Hideaway Restaurant in Odenton MD to meet COG news AAD Tim Taylor. Meet at 11:30am at The Hideaway, 1439 Odenton Road, Odenton MD 21113. Website www.hideawayodenton.com

From the north Russell W Fleming will lead a ride from Westminster MD to The Hideaway. Meet at 8:45 at the Jiffy Mart in Westminster, MD. Route 97 and Magna Way across from the Carroll County Air Port. Kickstands up and rolling at 9am.

From the south, Tim Traylor will lead a ride from White Plains, MD to The Hideaway. Please meet at 9:00am at the Wawa at Route 301 and Billingsley Rd. in White Plains. Kickstands up and rolling at 9:30am.

Rain forecast keeps changing. As of this morning we are back to NO RAIN. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Thanks Russell! It was certainly good to put some faces to the names.
Although I couldn't keep up with you guys, and I am sure you were riding to your full potential, it was good for me to see that I can go much quicker through the twistees than I thought I could. I just needed some motivation!

Ha!,  you should see when Russell  gets his bike out of 3rd gear , your tires are smoking at the end of the run  :rotflmao:

Thanks to everyone for coming out! Good to see a pack of Connies in one place. We'll hopefully do it again soon!

Attachments

• IMG_20180819_13010442sm.jpg
    IMG_20180819_13010442sm.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 93
Love the pic (we should have got the dogs in though) Great to meet you guys and I will be more active.
GolemRider