• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sunday October 14, 2012 KAWASAKI C14 RIDERS and Friend’s RIDE

Russell W Fleming

KAWASAKI C14 RIDERS and Friend’s RIDE

Date: Sunday October 14, 2012

Meet for breakfast at the Union Bridge Fire Hall 18 West Locust Street Union Bridge MD GPS N39-34.056 W77-10.799

9 am breakfast buffet and route sheets will be handed out for a 150-mile self guided ride that will end at Shippensburg PA. The ride will take you on some of the FINEST Motorcycle riding roads in the area. Come out and show your support for Sport Touring at it’s finest. You will ride in Maryland and Pennsylvania.

If you would like a copy of the ride in GPS format ahead of time contact me.

For more information: Russell Fleming COG 410-374-9687 or email fleming@qis.net

Just letting you know that my wife will be at breakfast with me and doing. sign-up. She has came along way seen her stroke on November 1, 2011. She can not ride now but hopefully by the spring she will be on the motorcycles riding with me again. Please tell her how good she is doing and you are looking forward to seeing her on the motorcycles next spring. Her brother and sister law are taking Martha for the day so that I can ride.
Russell

Russell W Fleming said:
Just letting you know that my wife will be at breakfast with me and doing. sign-up. She has came along way seen her stroke on November 1, 2011.
I can't make the ride but this is great news.  Please tell her we are very happy to hear this!